Clear Channel Outdoor Marketing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clear Channel Outdoor Marketing Consultant Interview Questions

1.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor.

Interview

Pretty laid back, asked the typical questions, the whole thing took like 2 weeks, I got the job offer the day after the interview, training was pretty boring, and they just threw a lot of information at you

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Clear Channel Outdoor

Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor.

Interview

-25 min Phone interview with a manager.
    -40 min In person interview by manager with many "what would you do in this situation questions". followed by office tour.
    -Asked me to come back for another interview, but it was just to fill out and sign papers, but was then sent for an unannounced drug test that day.
    -Offered the position and started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor.

Interview

A face to face interview that took an hour with a sales manager. Took me into the conference room. Gave a tour of the facility. Hiring manager was very funny.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. $35,000 the first year.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Allentown, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Just been invited for open house met one manager. I had a visit of the office and the team.
    Then few questions about my experience and my goals. Then i met the hiring and training manager and had a short discussion

Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor.

Interview

The interview process is not difficult. Total of 3 meetings. If you have previous sales experience, you have the job. It becomes more of them courting you.

PR and Marketing Professionals, the job title you will interview for is Marketing Consultant, however this is a call center disguised as an advertising agency.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Allentown, PA).

Interview

They basically only give you 1 actual interview and if your anyone who can speak english, read & write you can get hired in this wretched place. They call you back for a "second interview" & offer you the position. Base Salary is non-negotiable and if you decide to quit & give a 2 week professional notice, they will escort you out of the building the same day.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question to answer is when they ask you "Are you okay with a $14k base salary?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiations, on desperate people take this position.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Allentown, PA).

Interview

If you dont have sales experience and want to get into sales this is the job for you. You will have 2 face to face interviews. All you have to do is explain that you are looking to start a career in sales and explain that you are a hard worker and act enthusiatic.

If you have sales experience and are desperate for a job then this job could be for you. In the interview do not act like you are a great/very experienced sales person. They are cautious with hiring people with experience because this job is the lowest of all sales jobs you will encounter. They will not hire you if you do beacuse they don't think you will stay long. Be modest, explain your experience but do not boast about it.

Interview Questions

• None. It is a standard interview process with them asking basic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none. They have a take it or leave it attitude.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Allentown, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

Quick 1 interview and started next week