Clear Lake Regional Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clear Lake Regional Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center

2.3

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center in April 2015.

Interview

was contacted by HR to set up an interview time/date. On the day of the interview I only met with the nursing director and was offered a job on the spot. I wasn't really asked any questions, instead it was more so me interviewing the potential employer.

Anonymous Employee in Webster, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center (Webster, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I was taken to the Managers office and interviewed by the two Managers and one Director. They were very friendly and eager to hear from me. I applied for a night position as a new graduate but was offered a day position instead. A sudden unexpected switch. Overall, the interview was quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work with Clear Lake Regional?
      How do I handle stress or an outraged patient.   Answer Question

Negotiation

quick. as my first job i didnt know i could get more or had the option to negotiate.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center in February 2017.

Interview

No interview..I was hired after my contract ended. Hiring manager called me to extend the available offer, explained what the unit was about and I accepted terms. Manager was very nice and polite.

Interview Questions

• When would you like to start?   1 Answer

Interview

It was very easy no difficult questions everyone was friendly. They ask you about your previous experience. And a lot of general interview questions like how would you handle this situation. What are your strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center in July 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume and received a call from HR the next morning. Set up appoint for early into the next week. Came to HR first as instructed. HR walked me to the office of my interviewer and began introductions. Left me with the interviewer. Felt welcomed. Made me feel at ease. I was introduced to the therapy staff in the office. Everybody was polite and welcoming. Interviewer told me she would leave me with the therapy team for a few minutes so they could ask me questions and get to know me. Everyone was so friendly and asked me questions about my experiences. They had a copy of my resume when I walked in so they already had an idea. I was asked questions about me personally. Questions like do you have a family? Where do you live? Everyone there seemed very happy working there. A lot of them have been there 10 or more years. They described there work life as "family centered". Everyone looks out for each other and helps each other out. They made a lasting impression on me. Great group of folks!

Monitor Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center (Webster, TX).

Interview

I applied online, and I was contacted back about 1 month later to schedule an interview. The interview went ok I guess, and after the interview they did a background check as well as the TB skin test, and they took a urine sample. One week later, I attended the new employee orientation. It was mostly discussing the hospital's policy, mission, and values. Some people later came in to give presentations. After orientation, we had lunch with important figures in the company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Clear Lake Regional?

What are some qualities that define you?   Answer Question

Laboratory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center (Webster, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

So I applied for this job over 3 months ago before they finally called me for an interview, they claimed they didn't know how my information got to them, hmm.. application maybe? lol. Anyways I accepted an interview, even though it was rejected immediately when I applied online (yeah the HR people aren't medically trained, but they apparently reject apps before the medical supervisors get to look at them). So the supervisor pushed it through anyways, then once I arrived; apparently you are treated like a child, someone has to practically hold your hand the whole way to your interview (hey we're adults, treat us like adults mmk?), but I never made it that far, I came dressed in a real expensive and nice dressy jean (silver brand) and a dockers brand long sleeved dress shirt with dockers dress shoes. Well later she came out (after I sat for almost 30 minutes, even though they say arrive 15 mins early (and i'm the unprofessional one?). Well to continue, she said I wasn't dressed appropriately and that they had to cancel the interview due to those circumstances. I would like to note that every job I have ever landed I dressed that way, actually the only job I didn't land was a big corporate sales job and I dressed in a very expensive suit which I returned the next day because I don't wear suits, they're very uncomfortable and I ain't bill gates lol. Nonetheless be prepared to "froo froo up" if you apply here, they think they're a big corporate hospital like christus or memorial, but at the end of the day they're still "hca".

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center (Webster, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Panel, asked multiple questions by other nurses and also the director. Was taken to the different units and explained what the job requires of me. Also I was explained how nurses work on the floor and the support they have and how long the orientation process was.

Interview Questions

• How would I fit in to their organization.   1 Answer

CCT Interview

Interview

Clear Lake is a fan of doing a peer review type interview. Put in front of fellow techs and RNs makes it a lot easier to be interviewed. Felt comfortable.

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clear Lake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center (Clear Lake, TX).

Interview

I waited ~30 min. to get walked from HR to the unit I was being interviewed for. Was asked 7 questions from the director and 2 nurse managers. Director said I would hear something within 24 hrs. but I didn't hear I got the job until more than a week ago. Just be patient!