Clear Motivations Job Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Clear Motivations

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clear Motivations

Anonymous Employee in Yorba Linda, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Motivations (Yorba Linda, CA).

Interview

Interview was brief. I sat in with the Director 1 on 1 and he wanted to get to know me. He asked about my work history and what I would do in different scenarios.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult consumer who is throwing a tantrum?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Clear Motivations

Anonymous Employee in Yorba Linda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clear Motivations (Yorba Linda, CA).

Interview

Upon receiving an email informing you of their desire to get to know you a bit more, you set up a day and time for which you will drive to the office located in Yorba Linda, and are then asked a series of questions. The interview does not, and should not take more than 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Yorba Linda, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clear Motivations (Yorba Linda, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process is typically 30 minutes or less. I love the questions they ask, it really signifies the intent of the company and what type of people they are looking to hire. When i had first walked in for my interview i was nicely greeted with a warm smile, This alone let me know that i had applied with the correct company.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness and how do you deal with that weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clear Motivations (Orange, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

It was like any other interview a lot of eye contact thats important for the company. the process was really fast they call you and let you. They do ask you some questions about why do you want to work for CM.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer