ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.5

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers.

Interview

multiple phone interviews
    live interview at center all went well
    although no response -lacking follow up - quite unprofessional for a sales position or an job opportunity very disappointed at the lack of communication post interview

CAD Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers (Denver, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

Very friendly rep, contacted me about setting up a phone interview. Set a time, called promptly! She was very knowledgeable and helpful. I found it to be a positive experience. Thank you!

Interview Questions

• How much removable experience I had.   1 Answer

Dental Implant Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers (New York, NY).

Interview

The follow up is not very good. Had a 4 stage interview process. The people seemed friendly. Last interview was in person, and took a good hour or so. Never heard anything back. It's courteous to at least send an email stating they went with another candidate after all the time I invested interviewing.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers.

Interview

It was a very thorough but quick interview process. I had three phone interviews with different management. Then three face to faces interviews. I would say the company moves forward pretty rapidly when they find the appropriate candidate.

Patient Education Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers in March 2017.

Interview

Three phone interviews (initial recruiter, manager #1, manager #2) followed by face to face interview with various managers in which you already had phone interviews with. Many of the same questions in regards to background and why you think you would be a good fit for the position. All interviews were fairly easy, relaxed, and pleasant. All seemed to go well, then no call, email, or update whatsoever in regards to moving forward or not. Highly rude not to answer a simple email of a candidate that had spent much time on the phone and in person going through your process. A simple no email would have been better than nothing.

Dental Implant Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers (San Antonio, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and within a day, I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview with HR from CO. I was not selected to move on to the next interview. The questions were not "typical" interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why now? Why are applying for this position after all these years.   Answer Question

PEC Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted via email to set up a phone call. Phone call touched on various aspects that may affect selling and closing treatments. Was then told that I would receive an emotional assessment and a second phone call, followed by an in-person meeting.

Application

Interview

I applied online and was reached out to by the recruiter via email. He sent me a calendly invite to set up a phone interview. When we spoke on the phone, he detailed the general job duties and benefits. He asked many questions geared towards my personality and emotional intelligence.
    I was then contacted a few days later by a woman who detailed the next steps - a google hangouts meeting on site with the regional director and, if that went well, meeting with various other people in the office.
    When I met the manager, he was very descriptive when going over the everyday requirements and emotional aspects of the position. Again, he seemed to focus a lot on my emotional strength as well as focusing on my sales/closing ability.
    After our hangouts meeting, I was invited to speak with one of the current PEC's and a doctor. They were both very gracious and seemed to just want to get to know me as an individual to gauge our compatibility.
    After this, a day or so later, I was contacted by the same woman who set up my on site meeting to do a final phone interview with the regional marketing manager. The conversation focused on the reality of the position and what differentiates me as a contender. She was very accomplished and it made me feel very inspired that she had previously been a PEC.
    After this, I was contacted again by the recruiter and he let me know the good news that I was being extended an offer. Then I was sent some onboarding documents to sign prior to beginning.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conflict with a fellow co-worker?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need to negotiate. The offer was more than fair.

Call Center Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. Not difficult. Did not get a call back. My guess is because I called them out on their ridiculous vacation policy. You can only take your earned vacation when the center is closed. Not when you want to. How is that a benefit? He said it was possible, but it was the "exception not the rule". So basically, you get 4 weeks of vacation (which is good), but you can only take it when they say you can. Other than that, the phone interview was a pretty basic "get to know you" interview. If you are ok with the vacation policy, then it could be a decent place to work.

Education Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers.

Interview

The recruiting manager Karen reached out to me back in June and we had a wonderful conversation regarding my experience, the company, salary, and positions that were open. We scheduled another phone interview in July and had pretty much the same conversation. Karen then sent me an email asking to speak in the beginning of August regarding the position she had open.
    It's September and I haven't heard a word!

Interview Questions

• She just asked if I was willing to relocate,to which I answered yes.   Answer Question