ClearChoice Dental Implants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ClearChoice Dental Implants Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.5

Patient Education Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants in March 2017.

Interview

Three phone interviews (initial recruiter, manager #1, manager #2) followed by face to face interview with various managers in which you already had phone interviews with. Many of the same questions in regards to background and why you think you would be a good fit for the position. All interviews were fairly easy, relaxed, and pleasant. All seemed to go well, then no call, email, or update whatsoever in regards to moving forward or not. Highly rude not to answer a simple email of a candidate that had spent much time on the phone and in person going through your process. A simple no email would have been better than nothing.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants in March 2017.

Interview

Very long interview process. 1st interview was with a recruiter-she was pleasant and professional even though she was over 20 minutes late calling me. 2nd interview (over two weeks later) was with the regional manager (who was also late calling me). 3rd interview was with the Operations Manager-part of the regional managers team- another two weeks later (who focused mostly on sales questions). Final interview was face-to-face, over two weeks later and included the two I had already interviewed with and the sales manager. I was told I would hear one way or the other from Marco or Paige the following week and I heard nothing. No phone call, no emails, not even a letter by snail mail after going through an incredibly long interview process. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Sales, sales, and more sales questions. Know your previous positions KPI's and metrics. Questions regarding finance skills. Company culture questions. Asked what cheats I knew to keep everything running smoothly or catch up the doctor, if she/he was running late.   Answer Question

Dental Implant Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants (San Antonio, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and within a day, I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview with HR from CO. I was not selected to move on to the next interview. The questions were not "typical" interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why now? Why are applying for this position after all these years.   Answer Question

PEC Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted via email to set up a phone call. Phone call touched on various aspects that may affect selling and closing treatments. Was then told that I would receive an emotional assessment and a second phone call, followed by an in-person meeting.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants.

Interview

I applied online and was reached out to by the recruiter via email. He sent me a calendly invite to set up a phone interview. When we spoke on the phone, he detailed the general job duties and benefits. He asked many questions geared towards my personality and emotional intelligence.
    I was then contacted a few days later by a woman who detailed the next steps - a google hangouts meeting on site with the regional director and, if that went well, meeting with various other people in the office.
    When I met the manager, he was very descriptive when going over the everyday requirements and emotional aspects of the position. Again, he seemed to focus a lot on my emotional strength as well as focusing on my sales/closing ability.
    After our hangouts meeting, I was invited to speak with one of the current PEC's and a doctor. They were both very gracious and seemed to just want to get to know me as an individual to gauge our compatibility.
    After this, a day or so later, I was contacted by the same woman who set up my on site meeting to do a final phone interview with the regional marketing manager. The conversation focused on the reality of the position and what differentiates me as a contender. She was very accomplished and it made me feel very inspired that she had previously been a PEC.
    After this, I was contacted again by the recruiter and he let me know the good news that I was being extended an offer. Then I was sent some onboarding documents to sign prior to beginning.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conflict with a fellow co-worker?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need to negotiate. The offer was more than fair.

Call Center Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. Not difficult. Did not get a call back. My guess is because I called them out on their ridiculous vacation policy. You can only take your earned vacation when the center is closed. Not when you want to. How is that a benefit? He said it was possible, but it was the "exception not the rule". So basically, you get 4 weeks of vacation (which is good), but you can only take it when they say you can. Other than that, the phone interview was a pretty basic "get to know you" interview. If you are ok with the vacation policy, then it could be a decent place to work.

Education Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants.

Interview

The recruiting manager Karen reached out to me back in June and we had a wonderful conversation regarding my experience, the company, salary, and positions that were open. We scheduled another phone interview in July and had pretty much the same conversation. Karen then sent me an email asking to speak in the beginning of August regarding the position she had open.
    It's September and I haven't heard a word!

Interview Questions

• She just asked if I was willing to relocate,to which I answered yes.   Answer Question

Registered Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants (Roseville, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewer had such a positive attitude and was such a nice lady. I went in very nervous but the moment we introduced each other, I felt more comfortable and relaxed. She asked me a couple of questions and also explained some things about the office and how the pace is on a regular basis. Overall, the interview went great and got a work interview to get a feel of how it is to work there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a perfect day at work.   1 Answer

PEC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Long interview process so they can find the right person. Phone interview with recruiter. Phone interview with Performance Director. Phone interview with Regional Manager. Face to Face interview with Regional Manager and Performance Directir

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. They offered fair salary plus bonus plan and great benefits package. I accepted

FOA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by Marco and then transferred to Karen. I was passed through the phone interview and then asked to meet with Shane at the San Francisco location. I never heard anything back...good or bad

Interview Questions

• Team drama, addressing underperformance, night and weekend maintenance availability.   Answer Question