ClearCompany Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ClearCompany Relationship Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ClearCompany (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had a very positive experience interviewing with ClearCompany! The Director of Client Service was very communicative throughout each step and the team was warm and welcoming each time I came on-site to interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience, interest in ClearCompany, presentation of choice   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ClearCompany

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ClearCompany (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The entirety of the interview process consisted of 2 phone interviews as well as 2 on-site interviews. Everyone that I met through the process was incredibly engaged and interested on how exactly I would best fit into the company. You can tell that ClearCompany is in the business of Talent Management solely based off of how they interview. Each hiring manager cares so much about the talent that they are hiring that they really take the time to get to know you and your previous work experience before making a decision on your employment. The office was warm and welcoming as I sat waiting to be interviewed. Overall this was one of the most positive interviewing experiences that I have ever had. Keep it up ClearCompany!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience in sales.   Answer Question
    • Give me an overview of how you would best manage a book a business with 80+ clients.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ClearCompany (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview process was great. I spoke with someone for a phone screen and was asked to come in for an interview. I met with my manager, a co-founder and someone currently in the position. I was asked to come back in to deliver a short presentation to the same people I interviewed with. I received an offer shortly thereafter.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ClearCompany (Boston, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward - phone screen, 1st interview, 2nd interview and then a short presentation. I got to know people in multiple departments, including my manager. The interview style is very conversational. I got to know the vibe of the company as well as details about the position.