Clearlink Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clearlink Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very and marginal in regards to illegal questions. The second interview was very sophomoric and unprofessional in nature. I believe that the two interviewers combined, maybe had an eighth grade education. Very weird interview. Very weird people.

Interview Questions

• They try to play psychologist and elicit personal and close matter. They border on the side of unethical and illegal questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Clearlink

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

A group of 5 of us were left to sit alone in a conference room for nearly half an hour before a woman with a laptop came in. She'd ask a question, and then go around the circle typing down our answers. It felt very robotic and strangely competitive. After this, we were given tablets to answer a simple multiple choice exam.

Interview Questions

• What did you do before coming to Clearlink?   Answer Question
    • What's your biggest dream? (the question was worded to gauge how money motivated we were)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Orem, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

I first interviewed with PrincePerelson, and they got me into an interview with Clearlink. It was a panel interview, with 3 interviewers (1 main interviewer), in a group with 5 other people. A few questions were asked, and answered in order around the table, but most of them were just questions they asked and whoever was fastest could answer it first. If you answer the question first, then no one else can steal your answer. They were looking for people with energy, so showing energy in the interview helps, I think.

Interview Questions

• What would someone (perhaps a former co-worker ) say is a weakness you need to work on?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clearlink.

Interview

The interview was the most unique interview I have had. The interview was in a group, and their were two management members asking us questions. They would ask us a question and then go around the room to hear our answers. The interview was about an hour long. At the end, the two interviews left and reviewed together our answers. They told us that they wanted to take a few of us outside to ask us a few more questions and those are the people that they offered positions to.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Showed up the recruiter told us to take a test on the computer. When we were done about five of us entered a room to begin the personality review. The recruiter asked a couple easy questions mostly want to know you are outgoing. Then they asked 2 people to step out and offered the 3 that remained in the room a job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clearlink (Orem, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview took 2+ hours. The first part is a rather easy assessment where they test basic math, listening, and typing skills. The final part is a group interview which included seven people. The recruiter is very personable and easy to talk to. While your answers are important, they are ultimately trying to weed out weak, unconfident, and shy candidates. Laugh a lot, sound very enthusiastic, look confident, and really sale yourself. Make sure to answer questions first and have original answers.

Interview Questions

• What will keep you motivated to sell? (recruiter told us he was looking for an extravagant item)   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

You apply online, they schedule you in for a scenario testing, typing test, and see if you know some Window application keys like what keys do you use to copy/paste etc. They then do a group interview, it was easy questions if you've ever done sales. The interviewer was personable and fun to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What's your purpose that'll keep you motivated at this job?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I sent in an application online and was contacted in 3 or 4 days. I went in for an interview which i was unaware would be a group interview which can always seem a little impersonal but the recruiter made it feel natural and did well at identifying who would make good employees and who would not

Interview Questions

• How i will handle the i have to talk to my spouse objections when closing the sale.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clearlink (Orem, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

Group interview format. Two company / HR reps and small group (4-5) interviewees. Pretty casual / comfortable. Format: introductions made around the room; company / position overview provided; followed by questions thrown out to the group with expectation that all interviewees would have something to contribute.

Interview Questions

• Which of the following motivates you the most: compensation, competition, or recognition?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink.

Interview

Hired via a job fair. Showed up with a resume and interviewed with a bunch of people

Interview Questions

• If I didn't hire you, but gave you one chance to persuade me otherwise, what would you say?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Hired at $11/HR + Commission