Clearlink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 30, 2017

2.7

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Outreach/Digital PR Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink.

Interview

I was contacted about this position by a recruiter through LinkedIn. When I read the job description, I really didn’t think I was qualified, but the recruiter obviously did so I went for it. I had a basic phone interview with the recruiter first, then I answered some questions in an email, and then I was called in for an interview. When I arrived for the interview there was no receptionist around; several employees passed me without asking if I needed help. I waited for probably 15 minutes before one of the interviewers came out to get me. The interview itself was awful because I was not at all qualified for the position, as I had originally thought. I was asked a series of questions that I really couldn’t answer because I have no experience in this type of job. The interviewers had my resume in front of them so I’m not sure why they would think I would know anything about what they were asking me. They would ask me for specifics to “what would I do” type of questions when I literally had no idea how to do anything related to the job. The entire thing made me look stupid. The interview lasted over an hour when it really could have been cut much, much shorter since I was clearly not getting the job. I considered leaving in the middle of the interview, which is something I’ve never done, but I assumed it would be over soon. Looking back, I really should have left because it was definitely a waste of everyone’s time. There is some sort of huge miscommunication and misunderstanding between the recruiter and the people whom I interviewed with. This entire interview process was honestly the worst I’ve ever had.

Interview Questions

• Did you apply for this position or [another position]?   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about Clearlink?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

Group interview: HR Rep and Sales Mgr. for Verizon nervously asked various questions and incoherently asked the applicants to role play an imaginary incoming call of which more than half of the applicants did not understand.

Interview Questions

• "You're not competing against each other but you sort of are: why are you the best candidate here and why should we hire you?"   1 Answer
    • What would preclude you from working at Clearlink. What is the one thing that would make you leave if you were hired?   1 Answer

Senior Wordpress Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call back from one of their recruiters, had a short phone interview, then interviewed in person.

Everyone I spoke to was really kind and helpful. I had a great experience during the in person interview, as I learned a lot about the company and what was required of the position. My only issue with the process was my in person interview was scheduled without consulting me and verifying that it would work with my schedule.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Two weird group interviews. First with 10 people and 1 interviewer, the second on another day with 4 people and 2 interviewers. It was kind of creepy, dehumanizing, and demeaning honestly.

Interview Questions

• What is your worst quality that you don't want us to know about?   Answer Question
    • Use other senses to describe the color yellow.   Answer Question

Social Media Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Overall, I felt the interview process was disorganized and unprofessional.

I applied online and I got an email a day or two later (a huge plus) and I scheduled a phone interview for a few days later. It all went downhill from here. I took an hour off of work waiting for the call, but I received no call or email explaining what happened. I left a voicemail and email, and the interviewer got back to me the next day to reschedule and I took another hour off of work to do the phone interview. I felt this was very inconsiderate of my time.

I was super confused in the interview because all of the sudden the interviewer started asking me about eCommerce things even though it was a social media position (it said nothing about this in the job description). It took us a few minutes to get on the same page. The position was for an eCommerce client — not that I had to work on an eCommerce platform. This job was very technical, so I didn't expect a person in HR to fully understand the nuances of it, but I still think that the interview should have been performed by someone in that department who understood the job requirements and technical language.

Interview Questions

Clearlink Response

May 3, 2017 – Employee Relations Manager

Our recruiting teams, both corporate and sales, work to ensure that each and every interaction is a positive experience for our candidates. Our recruiting and hiring efforts start by defining what... More

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. HR called and did phone interview. Bait and switch, basically, as the job I applied for was no longer available, but they still advertise it and then try and get you into another position.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

Fast process. People were very kind and nice. I really like to talk to the managers and had the opportunity to find out more about the company and product. I would love to work there!

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clearlink.

Interview

I got a generic computerized email saying the position had been filled. I later got a call, no email or warning wanting a phone interview on the spot.

HR seemed super frazzled out overworked. They didn't sound professional at all.
    Their first question was a blunt salary expectation before even answering basic details about the position.

I later got the same generalized email.

Junior Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

Email from recruiter to setup a phone interview.

Phone interview starts off with recruiter asking if he knows what Clearlink does and who they are. I told him yes and he completely ignores what I said and goes into super long explanation of what the company does. This lasted about 5 minutes and he used so many filler words. Explained the position is opening up because the manager got promoted to be the controller and he needs 3 replacements.

After that he asked general interview questions and said the he and the hiring manager will contact me in two days at the latest and to call him if I don't hear back. A week later, I called him and he got back to me. Really unprofessional of a company and recruiter to say something like that and not respond.

Interview Questions

• What is your desired compensation?
      What is your previous accounting experience?
      What is your timeline?
      What do you want out of a career?   Answer Question

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Provo, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Two weeks later I heard back from their hiring manager and scheduled a phone call. I had two phone interviews and then did not hear back. Nothing unusual in the interview, very professional, typical interview.