Clearlink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Orem, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

Group panel interview. There were about 20 applicants together and three different supervisors on the panel. They asked open questions, anyone who wanted to answer could. Pretty simple. A little odd (I'd never done a group interview before), but pretty relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle (this) situation?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

Group interview: HR Rep and Sales Mgr. for Verizon nervously asked various questions and incoherently asked the applicants to role play an imaginary incoming call of which more than half of the applicants did not understand.

Interview Questions

• "You're not competing against each other but you sort of are: why are you the best candidate here and why should we hire you?"   1 Answer
    • What would preclude you from working at Clearlink. What is the one thing that would make you leave if you were hired?   1 Answer

Senior Wordpress Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call back from one of their recruiters, had a short phone interview, then interviewed in person.

Everyone I spoke to was really kind and helpful. I had a great experience during the in person interview, as I learned a lot about the company and what was required of the position. My only issue with the process was my in person interview was scheduled without consulting me and verifying that it would work with my schedule.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Two weird group interviews. First with 10 people and 1 interviewer, the second on another day with 4 people and 2 interviewers. It was kind of creepy, dehumanizing, and demeaning honestly.

Interview Questions

• What is your worst quality that you don't want us to know about?   Answer Question
    • Use other senses to describe the color yellow.   Answer Question

Social Media Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Overall, I felt the interview process was disorganized and unprofessional.

I applied online and I got an email a day or two later (a huge plus) and I scheduled a phone interview for a few days later. It all went downhill from here. I took an hour off of work waiting for the call, but I received no call or email explaining what happened. I left a voicemail and email, and the interviewer got back to me the next day to reschedule and I took another hour off of work to do the phone interview. I felt this was very inconsiderate of my time.

I was super confused in the interview because all of the sudden the interviewer started asking me about eCommerce things even though it was a social media position (it said nothing about this in the job description). It took us a few minutes to get on the same page. The position was for an eCommerce client — not that I had to work on an eCommerce platform. This job was very technical, so I didn't expect a person in HR to fully understand the nuances of it, but I still think that the interview should have been performed by someone in that department who understood the job requirements and technical language.

Interview Questions

Clearlink Response

May 3, 2017 – Employee Relations Manager

Our recruiting teams, both corporate and sales, work to ensure that each and every interaction is a positive experience for our candidates. Our recruiting and hiring efforts start by defining what... More

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. HR called and did phone interview. Bait and switch, basically, as the job I applied for was no longer available, but they still advertise it and then try and get you into another position.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very and marginal in regards to illegal questions. The second interview was very sophomoric and unprofessional in nature. I believe that the two interviewers combined, maybe had an eighth grade education. Very weird interview. Very weird people.

Interview Questions

• They try to play psychologist and elicit personal and close matter. They border on the side of unethical and illegal questions.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Orem, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

great group interview. they asked a lot of questions to really "weed" out people that wouldn't have a good fit. Very direct on what they were wanting in an employee.

Insurance Sales Agent At Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goodyear, AZ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clearlink (Goodyear, AZ).

Interview

Took about a week to get a call. Initial interview was great and second interview were done both via telephone. It's a home position - which is so great for me!

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to make more money?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clearlink (Orem, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

Walked into the building with no secretary in sight. When I finally got someone, ten minutes after interview time, she rushed the group to a conference room for the group interview. The interview seemed very unprofessional and could have used more attention from the recruiter.