Clearlink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clearlink Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very and marginal in regards to illegal questions. The second interview was very sophomoric and unprofessional in nature. I believe that the two interviewers combined, maybe had an eighth grade education. Very weird interview. Very weird people.

Interview Questions

• They try to play psychologist and elicit personal and close matter. They border on the side of unethical and illegal questions.   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent At Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goodyear, AZ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clearlink (Goodyear, AZ).

Interview

Took about a week to get a call. Initial interview was great and second interview were done both via telephone. It's a home position - which is so great for me!

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to make more money?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clearlink (Orem, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

Walked into the building with no secretary in sight. When I finally got someone, ten minutes after interview time, she rushed the group to a conference room for the group interview. The interview seemed very unprofessional and could have used more attention from the recruiter.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

A group of 5 of us were left to sit alone in a conference room for nearly half an hour before a woman with a laptop came in. She'd ask a question, and then go around the circle typing down our answers. It felt very robotic and strangely competitive. After this, we were given tablets to answer a simple multiple choice exam.

Interview Questions

• What did you do before coming to Clearlink?   Answer Question
    • What's your biggest dream? (the question was worded to gauge how money motivated we were)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Orem, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

I first interviewed with PrincePerelson, and they got me into an interview with Clearlink. It was a panel interview, with 3 interviewers (1 main interviewer), in a group with 5 other people. A few questions were asked, and answered in order around the table, but most of them were just questions they asked and whoever was fastest could answer it first. If you answer the question first, then no one else can steal your answer. They were looking for people with energy, so showing energy in the interview helps, I think.

Interview Questions

• What would someone (perhaps a former co-worker ) say is a weakness you need to work on?   1 Answer

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

Fast process. People were very kind and nice. I really like to talk to the managers and had the opportunity to find out more about the company and product. I would love to work there!

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clearlink.

Interview

I got a generic computerized email saying the position had been filled. I later got a call, no email or warning wanting a phone interview on the spot.

HR seemed super frazzled out overworked. They didn't sound professional at all.
    Their first question was a blunt salary expectation before even answering basic details about the position.

I later got the same generalized email.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clearlink.

Interview

The interview was the most unique interview I have had. The interview was in a group, and their were two management members asking us questions. They would ask us a question and then go around the room to hear our answers. The interview was about an hour long. At the end, the two interviews left and reviewed together our answers. They told us that they wanted to take a few of us outside to ask us a few more questions and those are the people that they offered positions to.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied on indeed, I got a response a few days later. Had my interview today. I am 34 and dressed in business casual. I have lots of sales experience and customer service. There was a group interview, but they started while I was taking the assessment. My group only had one other person in it. She did some role playing with us, to see how we could deal with hesitation for services. We both did well and worked together even. We were asked to wait while she went and checked our assessment scores, she came back and offered both of us the job. We start Monday pending our background checks and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the customer gave you the reason, "My spouse makes all the financial decisions"?   1 Answer
    • What is my motivation for making money?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Clearlink in April 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR, an in person one on one with the hiring manager, and then an in office interview with multiple people in marketing. There were also some follow up discussions after the job offer. Everyone was friendly and the experience was positive. The recruiter in HR was awesome during the entire process!

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experiences across the different types of companies I had worked for, how I achieved success in my career, and how I handled specific work situations. All fairly standard stuff.   Answer Question