Clearlink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clearlink Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Orem, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

I first interviewed with PrincePerelson, and they got me into an interview with Clearlink. It was a panel interview, with 3 interviewers (1 main interviewer), in a group with 5 other people. A few questions were asked, and answered in order around the table, but most of them were just questions they asked and whoever was fastest could answer it first. If you answer the question first, then no one else can steal your answer. They were looking for people with energy, so showing energy in the interview helps, I think.

Interview Questions

• What would someone (perhaps a former co-worker ) say is a weakness you need to work on?   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink in November 2014.

Interview

I was extremely impressed by Clearlink. It's apparent that both recruiters and management value talent more than filling a position. I chatted with a recruiter, and she said that she'd do some exploring internally to find out if there was a good place. I was then called in to interview with the CMO and a director to assess a fit. It just so happened there was a really good fit for a new initiative, so I came back and interviewed with the CFO and other directors.

An offer came, and it was both attractive and generous. The CMO and head of HR both reached out personally to answer any additional questions. The process was very comfortable.

Interview Questions

I had been fighting the entrepreneurial urge, and had to take a chance at a new business venture.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2012.

Interview

After you apply online, someone will call you and do a phone interview (really a phone screen). If they like you, or if you pass, they will invite you to come meet in person for a face-to-face interview. If they don't like you, they'll tell you that they will thank you and say they will contact you later with a final decision.
    They do multi-person interviews, also called "blitz interviews," where they take you into a room with 5-15 other candidates for the position, and they ask everyone the same 3 questions. Then, everyone takes turns responding. Then they ask a couple open-ended questions and let people respond on a voluntary basis. After that, they hire the top 25% (including all the female candidates present) who stand out of the crowd as leaders to them, who would fit into the young early 20's - late 30's hipster culture. In my interview that included 12 candidates, I was hired with 3 others. In a coworkers interview of 15, there were 4 people hired, (both female candidates). This seemed to be the case universally among our coworkers. After that, you are all taken into a waiting room, and they call your names one at a time. The first ones they call in are offered a position. The rest are told that they will be contacted later on a final decision.

Interview Questions

• Voluntary question: "Who in this room do you see as your biggest competitor?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

"We would like to offer you a position here at Clearlink starting on (date). What schedule works best for you?"

Senior Wordpress Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call back from one of their recruiters, had a short phone interview, then interviewed in person.

Everyone I spoke to was really kind and helpful. I had a great experience during the in person interview, as I learned a lot about the company and what was required of the position. My only issue with the process was my in person interview was scheduled without consulting me and verifying that it would work with my schedule.

Social Media Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Overall, I felt the interview process was disorganized and unprofessional.

I applied online and I got an email a day or two later (a huge plus) and I scheduled a phone interview for a few days later. It all went downhill from here. I took an hour off of work waiting for the call, but I received no call or email explaining what happened. I left a voicemail and email, and the interviewer got back to me the next day to reschedule and I took another hour off of work to do the phone interview. I felt this was very inconsiderate of my time.

I was super confused in the interview because all of the sudden the interviewer started asking me about eCommerce things even though it was a social media position (it said nothing about this in the job description). It took us a few minutes to get on the same page. The position was for an eCommerce client — not that I had to work on an eCommerce platform. This job was very technical, so I didn't expect a person in HR to fully understand the nuances of it, but I still think that the interview should have been performed by someone in that department who understood the job requirements and technical language.

Interview Questions

Clearlink Response

May 3, 2017 – Employee Relations Manager

Our recruiting teams, both corporate and sales, work to ensure that each and every interaction is a positive experience for our candidates. Our recruiting and hiring efforts start by defining what ... More

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a very weird group interview. They literally called 2 of us out of the room to tell us we got the job then I'm assuming the rest didn't. They really pitch you on the culture of the place and career mobility but really you're just becoming another call center agent selling Internet and cable packages to people. But they avoid telling you that at first and instead show you all the "perks" but agents don't really get those. The corporate employees in the second building get most of the perks

Interview Questions

Clearlink Response

May 3, 2017 – Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Your review has been recorded. We’re not perfect, but we try to be. That’s why we view every review as an opportunity to grow and learn.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very and marginal in regards to illegal questions. The second interview was very sophomoric and unprofessional in nature. I believe that the two interviewers combined, maybe had an eighth grade education. Very weird interview. Very weird people.

Interview Questions

• They try to play psychologist and elicit personal and close matter. They border on the side of unethical and illegal questions.   1 Answer

Content Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application online and was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. I completed a 15-20 minute interview with the recruiter, who then set up a face to face interview with the hiring manager. At that interview, I spoke with the Director over the team I was applying for, as well as her boss (then the Creative Director). I was then contacted by the recruiter again to set up another interview with the direct manager for the role. I went in and spoke with the manager and another team member. Finally, the recruiter sent me a test writing and test editing project. I was also asked to complete a personality test. I was contacted the next week and offered the position.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

Fast process. People were very kind and nice. I really like to talk to the managers and had the opportunity to find out more about the company and product. I would love to work there!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Clearlink in April 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR, an in person one on one with the hiring manager, and then an in office interview with multiple people in marketing. There were also some follow up discussions after the job offer. Everyone was friendly and the experience was positive. The recruiter in HR was awesome during the entire process!

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experiences across the different types of companies I had worked for, how I achieved success in my career, and how I handled specific work situations. All fairly standard stuff.   Answer Question