Clearlink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clearlink Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink.

Interview

Hired via a job fair. Showed up with a resume and interviewed with a bunch of people

Interview Questions

• If I didn't hire you, but gave you one chance to persuade me otherwise, what would you say?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Hired at $11/HR + Commission

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clearlink.

Interview

I was hired for this position as a sales rep. My performance and education made me a candidate in the eyes of a concerned and intelligent boss and the interview was more of a conversation and discussion than a grilling. Once in a management position, opportunities were presented for additional responsibilities based off of the needs for the business rather than specific positions coming available

Interview Questions

• "Do believe you can be the right man for this job?"   1 Answer

Interview

I sent in an application online and was contacted in 3 or 4 days. I went in for an interview which i was unaware would be a group interview which can always seem a little impersonal but the recruiter made it feel natural and did well at identifying who would make good employees and who would not

Interview Questions

• How i will handle the i have to talk to my spouse objections when closing the sale.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

Kept communication up and exceedingly timely in all interviews. Paid for all costs incurred in travel and were super, super accommodating for the final round of interviews in their offices. Very professional. Very thoughtful. Answered all of my questions honestly and without hesitations.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview

Interview Questions

• Honestly there wasn't any unexpected questions it felt like we were all friends.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clearlink in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, and heard back within a week or two. The experience with the recruiter discouraged me from pursuing the opportunity at Clearlink. She was very bad a communicating and being transparent about the process, she made multiple mistakes in scheduling and even indicating whether the role was open or not. I still think Clearlink is a good company, but since I was interviewing with other firms, this one became less relevant.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Showed up the recruiter told us to take a test on the computer. When we were done about five of us entered a room to begin the personality review. The recruiter asked a couple easy questions mostly want to know you are outgoing. Then they asked 2 people to step out and offered the 3 that remained in the room a job on the spot.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was super easy, I had a group interview, there were 3 of us answering questions from one interviewer. Be the first to answer questions when possible, have high energy, and be really upbeat!

Junior Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

Email from recruiter to setup a phone interview.

Phone interview starts off with recruiter asking if he knows what Clearlink does and who they are. I told him yes and he completely ignores what I said and goes into super long explanation of what the company does. This lasted about 5 minutes and he used so many filler words. Explained the position is opening up because the manager got promoted to be the controller and he needs 3 replacements.

After that he asked general interview questions and said the he and the hiring manager will contact me in two days at the latest and to call him if I don't hear back. A week later, I called him and he got back to me. Really unprofessional of a company and recruiter to say something like that and not respond.

Interview Questions

• What is your desired compensation?
      What is your previous accounting experience?
      What is your timeline?
      What do you want out of a career?   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent At Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goodyear, AZ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clearlink (Goodyear, AZ).

Interview

Took about a week to get a call. Initial interview was great and second interview were done both via telephone. It's a home position - which is so great for me!

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to make more money?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation