Clearlink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.6

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview took place as a panel discussion. The interview questions were all basic questions designed to test your personality for a good team fit. Questions included things like: , do you work well in teams, tell about a time you had success, a time you failed, etc...

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Orem, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

great group interview. they asked a lot of questions to really "weed" out people that wouldn't have a good fit. Very direct on what they were wanting in an employee.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

Group interview: HR Rep and Sales Mgr. for Verizon nervously asked various questions and incoherently asked the applicants to role play an imaginary incoming call of which more than half of the applicants did not understand.

Interview Questions

• "You're not competing against each other but you sort of are: why are you the best candidate here and why should we hire you?"   1 Answer
    • What would preclude you from working at Clearlink. What is the one thing that would make you leave if you were hired?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Two weird group interviews. First with 10 people and 1 interviewer, the second on another day with 4 people and 2 interviewers. It was kind of creepy, dehumanizing, and demeaning honestly.

Interview Questions

• What is your worst quality that you don't want us to know about?   Answer Question
    • Use other senses to describe the color yellow.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Orem, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

Group panel interview. There were about 20 applicants together and three different supervisors on the panel. They asked open questions, anyone who wanted to answer could. Pretty simple. A little odd (I'd never done a group interview before), but pretty relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle (this) situation?   1 Answer

Senior Wordpress Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call back from one of their recruiters, had a short phone interview, then interviewed in person.

Everyone I spoke to was really kind and helpful. I had a great experience during the in person interview, as I learned a lot about the company and what was required of the position. My only issue with the process was my in person interview was scheduled without consulting me and verifying that it would work with my schedule.

Social Media Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Overall, I felt the interview process was disorganized and unprofessional.

I applied online and I got an email a day or two later (a huge plus) and I scheduled a phone interview for a few days later. It all went downhill from here. I took an hour off of work waiting for the call, but I received no call or email explaining what happened. I left a voicemail and email, and the interviewer got back to me the next day to reschedule and I took another hour off of work to do the phone interview. I felt this was very inconsiderate of my time.

I was super confused in the interview because all of the sudden the interviewer started asking me about eCommerce things even though it was a social media position (it said nothing about this in the job description). It took us a few minutes to get on the same page. The position was for an eCommerce client — not that I had to work on an eCommerce platform. This job was very technical, so I didn't expect a person in HR to fully understand the nuances of it, but I still think that the interview should have been performed by someone in that department who understood the job requirements and technical language.

Interview Questions

Clearlink Response

May 3, 2017 – Employee Relations Manager

Our recruiting teams, both corporate and sales, work to ensure that each and every interaction is a positive experience for our candidates. Our recruiting and hiring efforts start by defining what... More

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a very weird group interview. They literally called 2 of us out of the room to tell us we got the job then I'm assuming the rest didn't. They really pitch you on the culture of the place and career mobility but really you're just becoming another call center agent selling Internet and cable packages to people. But they avoid telling you that at first and instead show you all the "perks" but agents don't really get those. The corporate employees in the second building get most of the perks

Interview Questions

Clearlink Response

May 3, 2017 – Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Your review has been recorded. We’re not perfect, but we try to be. That’s why we view every review as an opportunity to grow and learn.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Previous employee, very productive for the company. Ended up applying again and being offered a job, but they were unwilling to accommodate my schedule even though they had before. Said that they had changed policies. If you are a student you probably can't work here while going to school now.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. HR called and did phone interview. Bait and switch, basically, as the job I applied for was no longer available, but they still advertise it and then try and get you into another position.