Clearwater Analytics Human Resource Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Clearwater Analytics Human Resource Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Clearwater Analytics

1 Interview Review

5.0

Human Resource Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Clearwater Analytics (Boise, ID) in August 2011.

Interview

I was recently hired as the Human Resource Director for Clearwater Analytics. I can attest from personal experience that our interview process is extremely thorough, challenging, and unconventional. I was treated with respect throughout the interview process and was thrilled to join the Company.

I would like to comment on some of the other posts regarding disrespectful treatment during the interview process. As the new HR Director, this is particularly concerning to me as this is not part of our company culture. I made the decision to join Clearwater Analytics for the opportunity to work with intelligent, motivated, and friendly people. Our interview process is designed to be respectful yet challenging, as our goal is to hire the best and brightest talent in the market.

We are continuously striving to improve, and I invite anyone with concerns about our interview process to contact me directly.

We are committed to promoting a respectful, productive, and friendly workplace!

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would design and implement a complete employee benefits package including health and retirement programs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Clearwater has a fantastic new benefits package for 2012! We pay 100% for fulltime employee medical, dental, and vision insurance and 60% for spouse and children!