Clearwater Analytics Implementation Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Featured Interview

Implementation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clearwater Analytics in December 2018.

Interview

I applied for an entry-level analyst position. The entire process took ~4 weeks
1. Interview with HR rep. Very short. Easy. Quizzed you on the documents they sent you about Clearwater, what value Clearwater provides to its clients.
2. Interview with 2 Clearwater Analysts (mine were from Client services). This interview was the most difficult. They ask you brain teasers, place you in tough situations to show how well you think under pressure.
3. Interview with 2 Managers. Mostly behavioral questions and asking specifics about my resume.
4. I was told I would do a final interview for a different position that fit my skillset better. The new position paid better and wasn't entry-level, so I was happy!
5. Interview with 2 managers in the department I would be working in. Mostly behavioral questions, trying to gauge how my work style would fit w/ Clearwater's culture.
Offer!
Tips: They will give you some white papers to study in preparation for the interview. Study them (and Clearwater's website) well because they directly or indirectly hold the answer to every question they could ask you about Clearwater.

Interview Questions

• You have two poles that are fifty feet tall connected by a string 100 feet long. The string bends down to where it's almost touching the ground. How far apart are the poles?   1 Answer
  • Why are you leaving your current employer after only a year?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a project you worked on that you took advantage of to learn a new skill or grow in some way.   Answer Question