Clearwater Analytics Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 210 of over 210 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearwater Analytics (Boise, ID) in Feb 2019

Interview

3 interview process. One to get to know you, one with technical accounting questions. i.e. Journal Entry exercises, etc. And one final one to determine cultural fit, where youre asked more questions regarding your teamwork skills, ability to work with others on complex problems, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What would the journal entry for a capital equipment cost incurred on December 31 look like?
    Answer Question

Clearwater Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Clearwater Analytics

Interview

Interviewer was clear on the job description and straight to the point with the expectations on the skillset. I enjoyed the conversation :) Go for the position if you want to grow a local team and work closely with the sales executives!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clearwater Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Clearwater Analytics

Interview

I only had the first meeting that was about 30 minutes. The recruiter was great, super nice and professional and polite. We realized that while that position wasn't a good fit we would stay in touch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Clearwater Analytics (New Delhi) in Oct 2021

Interview

fresher 2020 coading round 3-4 question using array linked list stack queue technical interview based on technical knowledge hr round all this things are normal ... .. ... ... ... . . . . . . ., selection

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearwater Analytics (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Sep 2021

Interview

Introduced myself and then questions related to the job and subject. Reports were given prior to the interview and questions were asked from the same. The interviewers were friendly and the process was good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearwater Analytics (Boise, ID) in Aug 2021

Interview

I had to go through 2 rounds. One with the HR which was very short with some general questions about my background. Second was with the panel of 3 people. It was more behavioural with lots of questions about my past role.

Interview Questions
  • Why Clearwater? What does Clearwater do and what value does Clearwater what add?

Clearwater Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Clearwater Analytics

Interview

The first interview was with a panel of their team to go over how you use Excel for different data tasks. There was also a strong emphasis on different SQL queries. The second interview was was other team members to discuss hypothetical situations and to get to know you better.

Interview Questions
  • How would you design a SQL query given a specific dataset and a specific question.

Clearwater Analytics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearwater Analytics

Interview

three rounds of zoom interviews. all with different people. basic questions. need to have some information on the company and the position. glassdoor sucks. the interviews are all thirty minutes long and they will test to see if you lie on your resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clearwater Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Clearwater Analytics

Interview

There were initial two rounds both were hacker rank test with an interviewer Both the test had two questions 1 st test was logic based 2 nd test was about data Structures

Interview Questions
  • ["abcX", "defV" ,"defL"] sort a list of strings based on ascii value and if the the initial ascii value match then sort according to roman numerals.

Clearwater Analytics

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Clearwater Analytics

Interview

Contacted on linkedin and invited to interview with 3 individuals over zoom following a 10 minute call with HR. The panel interview was a case study and competency based. The team were friendly and provided many opportunities to ask questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clearwater Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Clearwater Analytics

Interview

The interview process was good. I had 2 rounds. The first was the HR round, second was the Technical round. I was asked about my experience and some accounting basics

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 210 Interviews