Clearwire Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

RF Engineer - Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clearwire (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

The gave me a quiz with multiple questions about fundamentals of wireless communications, RF engineering. After the quiz, I interviewed with a panel of senior engineers and they asked me questions about my experience, what I hoped to get out of the internship and what I could offer to the team. i received the offer two days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• IQ constellations, smith charts, antenna and EM propagation fundamentals, modulation schemes.   Answer Question

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clearwire (Atlanta, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via my profile on linkedin. A phone screen was done. I was sent in for a face to face. The company was in the start up and launch mode. It was madness. I met with a very high energy member of management, had about a 30 minute interview, nad recieved a call the next day from the original recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are you willing to do to come in and make an imact?   Answer Question