Clearwire Field Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clearwire (Atlanta, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via my profile on linkedin. A phone screen was done. I was sent in for a face to face. The company was in the start up and launch mode. It was madness. I met with a very high energy member of management, had about a 30 minute interview, nad recieved a call the next day from the original recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are you willing to do to come in and make an imact?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Clearwire

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clearwire in January 2010.

Interview

I was contacted via email, and brought into the Clear regional office for an interview. The interview was very straight forward. it was given by the team leader and offered reasonable expectations of the job. The FSR position was not hard to get, but the job itself is tough and we had massive turnover. That being said, those that could make it did very well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I would do on the worst sales day of my life. Standard question, but it was delivered in an ominous manner that implied we would have many awful days on the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Clear offered a standard compensation package.