Cleary Brothers Landscape Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cleary Brothers Landscape

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleary Brothers Landscape (Concord, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I did a phone interview with a manager, this took about 30 minutes. I then sat down with one of the owners and did an hour long interview. They pay very well and treat people with respect. They told me to come back in a year or two when I have more experience. Lots of people have worked there for over 12 years. They are growing by good work.

Interview Questions

• What have you created that has been the biggest benefit to your current compnay?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cleary Brothers Landscape

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleary Brothers Landscape (Concord, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Spent time on the phone for an initial interview and was asked to come in for a second interview. They seem very much on thier game. The questions were detailed and seemed to focus on customer service, integrety, and salesmanship. The organization seems to focus on indepence of managers but they do measure what you are doing. A bit casual if anything.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest mistake at you last job and how did you fix it. How long did it take to overcome.
      and then
      I'd like to ask you previous employer the same question, do you think that they will point this out or something els   Answer Question