Cleveland Clinic Account Representative II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Account Representative II Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview was an online interview. Then received call two days later to schedule in person interview. I met with two different groups of people. They asked basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was very professional in a friendly manner. Had a phone interview and after that was invited to the interview with managers. Everybody was very friendly and it was an easy interview. still waiting for results.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Independence, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

After submitting my application I was contacted about a week later to schedule a 30 minute phone interview. The phone interview was very brief, they asked questions about previous work experiences and behavioral questions. The phone interview only lasted about 10 minutes. At the end of the call the recruiter wanted to schedule an in person interview. The in person interview took place about two weeks later. I was interviewed by two groups of people, they asked the same questions, basically just going through work history and a few behavioral questions as well. Once that was finished they had me shadow one of the Account Representatives so I could see the job first hand. After that I was told that HR would contact me in a few weeks with their decision. The in person interview and shadowing took about an hour and a half. It has been over 3 weeks since the interview and I am waiting to hear back - on the website it says my application is under review. The interviews were not difficult but the hiring process sure does take a long time.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Independence, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Received phone call interview that went very well and the recruiter seemed excited for me to come out to interview. The drive took me an hour and the interview less than 20 minutes rather than the hour and half as scheduled. I was seen by two groups of three people who asked me the same exact 4 questions and than I was escorted out of the building.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Apply, 2 days later done the initial phone interview in 2weeks have gone to in site interview with two different groups <<< was so confident. They are big on taking the best ones based on their resume .... Dont think that if they asked for a bachelor degree will take it, here the bug chance is for master holders while they are applying too.

Interview Questions

• Education, work history, behavioral questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation were available they are so honest based on your education/ work experiences...

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Independence, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Completed online application submitted it with resume and two days later i received a call from a recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with me. I completed the phone interview and I am waiting to hear from them for my first in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your previous employer (s)?
      Name two skills that make you perfect for this position.
      Describe a stressful situation at a previous job and how you handled it.
      Describe a situation in which you turned a bad situation with a customer into a good one.
      Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was extremely professional. Human Resources contacted me about two months after I applied for the position for a phone interview. Within two weeks, I had gone in for two face to face interviews with the hiring manager of the department. Everyone was very instrumental in helping it to be a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were nothing out of the ordinary, your basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate - I felt the offer was sufficient.

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Independence, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with six people. Two groups of three. Interview questions were very easy. You can tell the managers wanted to get to know you as a person. Everyone was friendly and laid back. They made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• If you had a conflict with one of your coworkers how would you handle it?   Answer Question