Cleveland Clinic Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

2 different phone calls to begin with. Mostly a weeding out process. The first phone call consists of very general questions. Second phone call becomes more specific. One in person one on one interview, then a team interview. After the team interview, one more phone call to offer the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation. It was more so what they offered and if you were interested you took if, if not, you left it.

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Completed a phone interview, about a week later someone from the office called and left a message they wanted to do an inperson interview. I was also sent a ProveIt skills test and scored 96% during the week following the phone interview. I returned the phone call about the inperson interview later that day but never heard back from anyone.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Lengthy! Interview process can drag on with up to 3 interviews, presentations, and skills testing, phone interview, 1 on 1 interview, and group panel interview. Also have to do drug screening and PE. Department and HR drag their feet during the process. Hard to get a quick response as neither is good at returning phone calls or emails.

Interview Questions

• 1 on 1 General not tough. Interviewers sometimes do not seem to know what to ask, or how to respond to your questions. Group panel consists of people in the department you are interviewing with questions are not prepared and random.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation with the department seems flexible, salary offer comes from HR and if you want to renegotiate they must contact the department on your behalf. This can go back and forth and drag the hiring process out longer. To many middle men in the process of hiring.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in August 2015.

Interview

1st week Manager Interview then 2nd interview doctor and director interview manager interview went food got called for 2nd interview a week later then met with doctor and director but when i showed up it was another candidate there at the same time preparing to be interviewed as well. its been a week still waiting to hear back

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

several interviews to get into the clinic; Questions like how did you make you previous employer more organized, How will your previous experience help you in this position, How can you improve this position?

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

Long and protracted hiring process. I went through a phone interview with HR, in person skills testing on the computer, two interviews in the department I was hired in, a background check, drug test, physical, about 4 hours of online training modules after I was hired, but before I started work (about HIPAA, etc), and a day and a half of orientation right before I started work. Took two and half months from start to finish, from the time I applied for the job until the day I started work.

Negotiation

I wasn't given an opportunity to negotiate my pay.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

First online application, then three separate interviews in person, then back again for testing, and one more time for health screening. I am not but I can tell you don't bother applying if you are a smoker.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. I knew what the job entailed so I was prepared.   2 Answers

Negotiation

It's just an administrative job. Not much room for negotiations. Although in hindsight I wish I had not listened to a friend and done more research on my own to find out the true value of the position.