Cleveland Clinic Administrator Quality Department Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Administrator Quality Department Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Administrator Quality Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

I found out about the job through my staffing agency. She sent my resume to the department heads who had decided to ues outside agencies to move the job search along. They liked my resume and immidiately responded requesting an interview. I accepted and went on the interview about 2 weeks later due to holidays, etc. I did not go through their HR and interviewed directly with the the department heads, which consisted of a doctor and a manager. The interview process went very well, they answered all of my questions and we all left very pleased. My agency called to tell me that I was one of the front runners and they really really liked me; however, I would now have to complete the Clinic online application take an assessment to even qualifty for the job. Usually when you go through an agency, this part is bypassed, but I guess everyone has to eventually go through the HR process to get hired. I did what I was told and received an email from HR requesting another interview. I completed that interview by answering your basic interview questions and felt really good after. I then got a call from my agency saying they were going to pass on me. I'm not sure what happened, possibly the assessment, the background check, just not sure. While I have no criminal record, I do have less than stellar credit due to being unemployed for a few years and have had a few bankruptcies. I would hope that the Clinic wouldn't pass on somoneone with my qualifications because of that, but you never know.

Interview Questions

• What interested you abou this position.   1 Answer