Cleveland Clinic Biostatistician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Biostatistician Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online. About 2 weeks the HR contacted me and asked for additional materials. The first initial phone screening asked some specified questions about your background. The second technical interview was based on a provided scenario.

Interview Questions

• Nothing is too hard if you have a good knowledge of biostatistic background. For the scenario test, make sure to test for interaction effects.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview.
    Rejection after knowing that I have not gotten my Master degree, though this fact can be easily figured out in my resume submitted.
    Felt ridiculous and disappointed.
    The only useful info I got from the process is that it is a temporary job, which is not mentioned in the online job description.

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

I applied online and after a few weeks got an email asking for my writing sample. I send it to them and a week later scheduled an interview. During the interview, they asked about a lot of technical questions.