Cleveland Clinic Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Independence, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

After submitting my application I was contacted about a week later to schedule a 30 minute phone interview. The phone interview was very brief, they asked questions about previous work experiences and behavioral questions. The phone interview only lasted about 10 minutes. At the end of the call the recruiter wanted to schedule an in person interview. The in person interview took place about two weeks later. I was interviewed by two groups of people, they asked the same questions, basically just going through work history and a few behavioral questions as well. Once that was finished they had me shadow one of the Account Representatives so I could see the job first hand. After that I was told that HR would contact me in a few weeks with their decision. The in person interview and shadowing took about an hour and a half. It has been over 3 weeks since the interview and I am waiting to hear back - on the website it says my application is under review. The interviews were not difficult but the hiring process sure does take a long time.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Got email to schedule online. Easy to use scheduling, very good communication with HR person. Had Initial phone interview. It was very casual, the person was friendly and not pushy at all. it was short, approximately twenty minutes. Standard interview questions, no curve balls or scenario questions

Financial Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Typical Basic Phone Screening followed by an E-mail the next day to come in for an interview. 3 Hour long interview meeting multiple people. Very disorganized. More over casual speaking style with some behavioral questions. Nothing too hard. My problem was I was told at the end it would be weeks to months before I would hear back, and the position is still listed online on multiple sites. Such a lengthy process to interview for when they are still taking applications and have no idea when they will stop. Don't waste your time applying unless you don't mind waiting a long time to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a time you innovated an already existing process in the work field   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Independence, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Received phone call interview that went very well and the recruiter seemed excited for me to come out to interview. The drive took me an hour and the interview less than 20 minutes rather than the hour and half as scheduled. I was seen by two groups of three people who asked me the same exact 4 questions and than I was escorted out of the building.

Ebi Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

First round was with HR over the phone for 30 minutes with brief introduction to the company followed by behavioural questions supposed to answer in STAR format.
    Next week phone interview with hiring manager and lead for 50 minutes. - Fully technical and few behavioural questions. Asked me in detail about my work experience and projects. They try to test you regarding the projects - like were you really involved in…

Interview Questions

• Retrieve TOP second slary from employee table   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was very professional in a friendly manner. Had a phone interview and after that was invited to the interview with managers. Everybody was very friendly and it was an easy interview. still waiting for results.

Patient Care Nursing Assistant (PCNA) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Current CCF employees apply online. You are then contacted by a CCF recruiter for a quick 15-30 min chat to give you info about the position requirements and job description along with hours worked and facility/institutes that positions are open. Also give you information about pay scale. They find a job for you and set up an interview with the manager. In person interview with manager and then the recruiter contacts for follow up offer or decline. They will negotiate pay for you if you so desire.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about strengths and weaknesses. General facts about myself.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

2 different phone calls to begin with. Mostly a weeding out process. The first phone call consists of very general questions. Second phone call becomes more specific. One in person one on one interview, then a team interview. After the team interview, one more phone call to offer the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation. It was more so what they offered and if you were interested you took if, if not, you left it.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Completed a phone interview, about a week later someone from the office called and left a message they wanted to do an inperson interview. I was also sent a ProveIt skills test and scored 96% during the week following the phone interview. I returned the phone call about the inperson interview later that day but never heard back from anyone.

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Experience questions; current studies, what makes me stand out from the rest of the candidates. Asked about why I was applying for the position. Also asked where did I see myself in 3 - 5 years.