Cleveland Clinic Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Euclid, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (South Euclid, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position online and received an email the following day to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was conducted by HR and consisted of going over Cleveland Clinic policies, a brief description of the position, walking them through my resume, and answering 3-4 behavioral questions. After 2 weeks I found out I had not been selected to move forward in the interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

it went really quickly, I was employed a month after my interview. Interviewed with both peers and supervisors. They had my resume printed and asked me questions right off the page.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an onsite interview. Phone Interview with research manager. Onsite interview with 2 supervisors followed by interview with 3 peers. Was a question and answer format from their side, then the other half of the interview I had the opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you react if a supervisor tells you to throw away certain patient documentation?   1 Answer