Cleveland Clinic Clinical Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Clinical Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online, received an email to set up a time for a phone interview. I spoke with a recruiter who asked me mostly about my previous experience and a few personality based/ situational questions. From there she set me up with an in person interview. In this interview I shadowed a current employee, and got a feel of the unit and job I applied for. The manager asked me a few personality based questions, and elaborated on my experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

First you get an interview with the phone recruiter. If they deem you valuabe, they will set up interviews with hiring managers. After you meet with the hiring manager, if they like you, the process is very quick. However, orientation may take awhile for you to get to. But overall it's a pretty smooth process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter and scheduled an face to face interview. The day of the interview I talked with the floor manager, then I shadowed with another CT and that was very interesting and everyone on the floor was very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What made me wanna apply for this unit and this position.   Answer Question