Cleveland Clinic Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

The in person interviews are cool and all, but the online requirements are brutally tedious. I am considering writing a complaint telling how much it pained me to do the tasks. Not hard, but demeaningly annoying.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I interviewed right out of college so if searching for a seasoned position it wouldnt be a smart idea to take my suggestion

Interview Questions

• No question was really difficult. More of a conversation style.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

Cleveland Clinic Foundation is very selective in their interview process. If you have a CPA, you stand a chance of cracking the interview as the department focuses on Financial reporting and planning. The Group/panel interview consisted of different teams going over the resume, asked questions about background, Fit basic behavioral questions & some odd ball questions to test the managerial background & analytical skillset.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process took a long time because there was a question as to whether they would fill the position.

After being in the system, I have learned that this is typical. The hiring process takes a while to play out.

Overall, I can't complain. The job was offered to me and I certainly accepted the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes - I was able to negotiate the pay as they met me half way between the original offer and what I proposed.