Cleveland Clinic HUC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic HUC Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

2.3

HUC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

Extremely difficult. Interview was short but was followed by shadowing. Interesting but I felt it wasn't a great interview. HR recruiters are hard to get ahold of to schedule interviews in the first place.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied , received an email a few days later asking me to set up a phone interview. Set up the phone interview then I was invited to an in person interview. During my in person interview she told me I got the job but that the recruiter had to tell me. When I got home the recruiter called and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't

HUC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2018.

Interview

Submit online, wait, they call, interview is on this day, do the interview, then wait for outcome. Do interview. They ask questions reply to them that’s it that’s the Hiring process

Interview Questions

• What does caring for patients mean to you?   1 Answer
    • What languages do you speak?   1 Answer