Cleveland Clinic Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in August 2018.

Interview

applied online, emailed about phone interview after several weeks. they scheduled a phone interview, it took a week and then in person interview took another week. I received the offer after 3 days of the in person interview. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. The process took one month. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland Ohio).
    Phone interview took 30 minutes, just some basic questions to know your background and some STAR questions. Onsite interview took couple hours, I met the team and answered several behavior quesitons

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview took place over the phone and was very short in total, about 20 minutes. There were five individuals interviewing me, yet not all were in the same room but were instead conferenced in on the call. It was difficult to hear some of them.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in October 2018.

Interview

The process was professional and smooth. Initial Phone screening with basic questions about the resume and the second round will be in person or through skype with a panel of leaders.

Intern Interview

Interview

Asked lots of behavioral interview questions and had current interns ask the questions. That may make it more intimidating for some people. There are some people who enjoy working there but it's clear others really do not.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in March 2016.

Interview

Position was for interning with the Business Operations Center in Independence, OH. Initially received an email rejection letter for the position, however, was followed up by Talent Acquisition that managers will be in contact with me soon to set up an interview. Assistants to 3 different managers emailed me to set up an interview, email was brief and did not include details of position. Each phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and asked typical questions (how does your experiences align with the position, tell me about yourself, what is your career path). However, phone interviews were placed on speaker and hard to hear - it was difficult to pick out and retain what each different position entailed. Managers said I should hear from HR at the end of the week. Did not hear back from anyone for about 2 weeks then managers themselves emailed me to notify I was selected (HR department was not doing their job and seems disconnected).