Cleveland Clinic Med Surg Telemetry Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 566 interviews

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Recruiter33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in Jan 2015

Interview

Online application, then a follow-up e-mail with an in-person interview date and time. During that interview, one recruiter reviewed my application and resume and asked general questions, including areas of interest. Then, she set me up with two interviews with the Nurse Managers of the units that were hiring.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were scenario-based questions, ie: Tell me about an experience you had with a difficult patient. How did you handle it? And what did you do?
    Answer Question

Cleveland Clinic

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview

After being contacted by the nursing recruiter, I was led through the interview process by the nurse manager and several other staff members. I was able to shadow for the position for which I was interested and many of my questions were answered directly by staff.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of a nurse do you want to be?

What people are saying about Cleveland Clinic

Join the conversation on

In-House Counsel

4m

a

Partner

My employer has mandated vaccination for all employees. I have had Covid and recent scientific data by the Cleveland Clinic suggests that there is no vaccination benefit (to self or others) to recovered Covid persons. I am not anti-vaccine. I have had other vaccines and encouraged others to get the vaccine. I probably would get the vaccine if I didn’t get Covid so let’s avoid making this a partisan issue. It seems to me that I’m being asked to put something into my body for no scientific reason

46 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in Jul 2013

Interview

Applied -> Called by recruiter -> Arranged for in person interview -> In person interview -> Received congratulatory email. Took a long time. Probably not enough recruiters. Interviewed with a couple of nurse managers and shadowed a nurse on my interview dqay.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you resolved a conflict between two people. What was the conflict?
RSS Feed</>Embed