Cleveland Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.7

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

It was a great interview. The manager was awesome. She made me feel very comfortable in the interview process. To the people who actually worked there.... they are ridiculous, rude, racist, and unfair. I left within my 90 days because of how bad they treated me. i would never go back! That was one of the worst teams i have ever worked with! ( and let me remind you, that was the second time i had worked for the Clinic and i have never had a bad experience anywhere else, but at STJ)

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

Spoke on the phone multiple times, advised of steps moving forward, told to email with any questions/concerns, and then zero contact including return emails or phone calls. Quite unprofessional given a hospital of this caliber.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

Started with online application, then an HR phone screening, senior director one on one interview, followed by a panel style interview with the team. reviewed my resume and spoke to previous experiences/projects. It was a very friendly but professional atmosphere.

Paralegal Interview

Application

Interview

Received email from recruiter who then set up telephone interview. On date and time of agreed telephone interview, recruiter never called. Upon following up, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and figured maybe something came up. She proceeded to attempt to reschedule the telephone interview but ending up playing email tag in the process. Once finally re-established telephone interview was 30 minutes long and basically I was asked the usual "general" questions. At that point, she recommended that I meet with members of legal counsel for an in person interview. I gave her my availability and after 2 weeks of back and forth email tag (again, because she could not nail down availability of people I needed to meet) we finally determined a date and time. Initial in person interview went well however at the end of the interview I found it odd that nobody walked me out? (Basically, I could have wandered the offices). Once again, received email asking to meet for 2nd in person interview and after an additional 2 weeks of back and forth, emailed the recruiter back to advise I was available and asked her to please confirm the same location and who I should ask for upon arrival. Waited until the day of the interview and still had not received confirmation that I was expected, where to meet or who to ask for. Called and emailed the recruiter (received no answer), ended up emailing the hiring attorney to confirm I was expected. Showed up to interview and was directed to the legal department by the security guard who opened the locked doors for me. (Nobody could be bothered to greet me in the lobby apparently). Once outside the legal department, I was greeted by someone who then led me to a conference room. I initially met with an initial 3 individuals (2 attorneys and a paralegal) and began the interview as expected. Throughout the entire hour long interview a total of 3 additional people entered the conference room late, while 2 others left. It was a revolving door! I'd be in the middle of answering a question and people were just coming and going. Once the interview ended, one of the administrators walked me to the elevator and then again I was on my own to find the lobby. Long story short, this was probably hands down one of the most unprofessional situations I've ever been in. Considering the Cleveland Clinic's stellar reputation, I was not impressed!

Report Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Beachwood, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

This was for a contract role. Met hiring manager for about 30 minute conversation. Very relaxed overall. He described the job and and asked about my prior experience.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

it went really quickly, I was employed a month after my interview. Interviewed with both peers and supervisors. They had my resume printed and asked me questions right off the page.

Web Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

The Interviewer asked about the same details I already filled while applying online. I replied and she asked about my previous projects as well. And then some behavioral questions as usual.

Interview Questions

• Explain about your previous project. Why did you choose Cleveland clinic and some behavioral questions   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

Applied online. sending resume and letters of recommendation. Upon receiving an email set up a face to face interview. The interview process itself took about 2 months. The first month was essentially the beginning process and month two were for those students who were finalists.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Cleveland clinic?   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield Lake, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Sheffield Lake, OH).

Interview

Normal interview with normal interview questions. Lasted about a half hour. I've had many pleasant interviews with the Cleveland Clinic but This select interviewer seemed to want to discourage future education and advancement, if I would have been offered the position I would have declined.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

First was a phone screening and then an in person interview at the location. An email request for references came over and you have 24 hours to respond. It was all done online and easy to do. I enjoyed the process.