Cleveland Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.7

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an onsite interview. Phone Interview with research manager. Onsite interview with 2 supervisors followed by interview with 3 peers. Was a question and answer format from their side, then the other half of the interview I had the opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you react if a supervisor tells you to throw away certain patient documentation?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Got email to schedule online. Easy to use scheduling, very good communication with HR person. Had Initial phone interview. It was very casual, the person was friendly and not pushy at all. it was short, approximately twenty minutes. Standard interview questions, no curve balls or scenario questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews for 2 other positions. I did not get either job. Then I was called for a third position, but didn't have to repeat the phone interview. I interviewed with the nurse manager and assistant nurse manager at the same time. The interview lasted about 20 minutes, including the tour of the unit. 10 minutes worth of discussing my resume and answering questions and 10 minutes for the tour. There were about 5-6 questions, very straight-forward questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a patient or customer.

Describe a time you needed help with your duties. How did you approach the situation?

Describe a time you had to deal with a problem at work. How did you handle it?
      1 Answer

Account Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Independence, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

After submitting my application I was contacted about a week later to schedule a 30 minute phone interview. The phone interview was very brief, they asked questions about previous work experiences and behavioral questions. The phone interview only lasted about 10 minutes. At the end of the call the recruiter wanted to schedule an in person interview. The in person interview took place about two weeks later. I was interviewed by two groups of people, they asked the same questions, basically just going through work history and a few behavioral questions as well. Once that was finished they had me shadow one of the Account Representatives so I could see the job first hand. After that I was told that HR would contact me in a few weeks with their decision. The in person interview and shadowing took about an hour and a half. It has been over 3 weeks since the interview and I am waiting to hear back - on the website it says my application is under review. The interviews were not difficult but the hiring process sure does take a long time.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was extremely rushed, with little consideration of applicant schedules. The first round was in-person, with a case question at the end. Applicants were contacted less than 24 hours before the second round, which was conducted with two people through a video interview. When asked about the short turn-around time, the response was: "Well, that's the Cleveland Clinic way!"

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school. The first round interview went well. It was with a fellow and a former fellow. It was behavioral with a short case question at the end. The interviewers were very engaging and enthusiastic, it was fairly relaxed. However the second round interview was a video-call interview. It was incredibly short and the interviewers did not seem engaged at all. They asked basically the exact same questions that I was asked in the first interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes the Cleveland Clinic a leader in the industry?   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Long interview process. I was called in at 2:30 and I didn't leave until 5:45pm. After the round table with about 8 nurse managers from different departments, they kindly asked if I had the day available and we proceeded on going to different departments and I was being interviewed by different staff members - from office staff and RN's to several doctors.
    Their reasoning is that it is such a small group and a well oiled machine that they should make sure that I would be a perfect fit for the Team.
    Then I was asked in once more yesterday, for another shorter interview within one department...still waiting to hear a decision, about 2 weeks into the process.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weakness. Be prepared to have a very detailed interview but see it more like an informal conversation where not a nursing will be asked but more like life choices and moral decisions.   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. Completed the application online, a couple weeks later scheduled a phone interview. After passing the phone interview, I had two face to face interview. The questions were the normal interview questions. Really simple and to the point. I was then offered the position via phone a week later.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call back in 1 week. Panel interview with multiple departments hiring. Be prepared to be there 2-3 hours. It is more like a formal conversations with doctors and nurses in various departments to see if you are a fit to join their team. It was not nerve racking at all, just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why did you become a nurse?
      Do you like to work in teams?
      Name a time u had a difficult patient and how did you handle the situation?
      Tell me about yourself?
      One thing you would change about yourself?
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Typical Basic Phone Screening followed by an E-mail the next day to come in for an interview. 3 Hour long interview meeting multiple people. Very disorganized. More over casual speaking style with some behavioral questions. Nothing too hard. My problem was I was told at the end it would be weeks to months before I would hear back, and the position is still listed online on multiple sites. Such a lengthy process to interview for when they are still taking applications and have no idea when they will stop. Don't waste your time applying unless you don't mind waiting a long time to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a time you innovated an already existing process in the work field   Answer Question