Cleveland Clinic Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

2.7

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Interview

I went in for the interview and they asked me a serious of questions for the interview. I answered them effectively and I was able to get a call back with one week of waiting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in November 2013.

Interview

phone interview followed by in person

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by phone a week later.Very friendly.Asked to come in for an interview 2 days later,gave me time to prepare.Office was very nice,all of he staff were very friendly.I sat and spoke with the head nurse and the person who originally contacted me.It felt more like a normal conversation with friends,than a nerve racking interview.Was shown around the office and then all of us went and spoke with the Dr. I would be working with.Overall experience and process was very good.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just discussed how the office worked and I explained in more detail my past experience.Did I feel comfortable working in certain situations? How would I handle certain types of patients?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Haven't negotiated anything yet

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call back in 1 week. Panel interview with multiple departments hiring. Be prepared to be there 2-3 hours. It is more like a formal conversations with doctors and nurses in various departments to see if you are a fit to join their team. It was not nerve racking at all, just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why did you become a nurse?
      Do you like to work in teams?
      Name a time u had a difficult patient and how did you handle the situation?
      Tell me about yourself?
      One thing you would change about yourself?   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

I had three different interviews, physical and drug test

Negotiation