Cleveland Clinic Patient Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Patient Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield Lake, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Sheffield Lake, OH).

Interview

Normal interview with normal interview questions. Lasted about a half hour. I've had many pleasant interviews with the Cleveland Clinic but This select interviewer seemed to want to discourage future education and advancement, if I would have been offered the position I would have declined.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. Completed the application online, a couple weeks later scheduled a phone interview. After passing the phone interview, I had two face to face interview. The questions were the normal interview questions. Really simple and to the point. I was then offered the position via phone a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was fairly simple. I applied online and a few weeks later I got a email to schedule a phone interview for the next day. Just asked basic questions about strengths and weaknesses, she then submitted my info to the hiring manager, then got a call a week later for a face to face interview with a nurse manager and PSR. I was pretty nervous until I left the interview realizing they did not ask me any questions because we laughed and toured the building and they basically told me what the job consists of. That interview was a week ago so I'm still waiting to hear something back.

Interview Questions

• Name a time to was in a stressful situation, and tell me how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Columbus, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Informative. Gave perks of working for the clinic. Asked me what I was looking for. Asked me back to "shadow" to see if it was a good fit for me..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I applied online. Two weeks later, they called from the first interview. They asked some simple questions. It was nice. That was a week ago. Now, I'm just waiting for a call back- hiring me or rejecting me. Then, I'll know if I have go back for a drug test and background check. Also, HR let me know that the hiring process is little long.

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Lakewood, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Very easy, normal questions
    Took about a week to hear from hr.
    Manager was very nice and even answered questions after the interview.
    Very straight forward on what they are looking for
    The worst is the scheduling of appointments and coordinating for a start date

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult situation with another employee and how did u handle the situation   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an email regarding setting up an initial phone interview literally the next day. Phone interview lasted roughly 30-40 min and consisted of some basic behavioral questions and some background information regarding the position.

Next step was an in person interview. Was interviewed by two supervisors. The questions were very basic behavioral questions once again. Shortly after the first interview the hiring manager also interviewed me and asked more personality based questions like "What one trait could you bring to the workplace that may not be currently present?"

One week later received a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time that you made a decision too quickly and there was a negative outcome. What happened and how did you fix the issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Madison, OH).

Interview

Filled out the application from indeed.com received an email about setting up a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 10 minutes then received a phone call to set up a face to face interview. Face to face was with 2 people, seemed positive. Told me I would hear within the week. I was never contacted either way just left in the air. Not very professional to me.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Great Interview Process. Group Interview and then individual interviews with the managers. Provide examples of applications submitted and agencies. Must have experiences with federal awards and foundations. They usually move fast with the hiring process so be ready to move quickly. Great experience and would encourage people to apply.

Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Twinsburg, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

It took forever. It was one thing a week cuz I had to call 4 different people to set things up and it was dragging out