Cleveland Clinic Phlebotomy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Phlebotomy Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

just showing your method of blood collection. how you handle yourself. also knowing what to do especially when it comes down to making sure you know the order of draw and taking the tourniquet off before 60 secs.

Interview Questions

• how long have you done this for about how many patients have you delt with within 8 hour are you free to work weekends?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Phlebotomy Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in July 2016.

Interview

Lets start with my first interview, back in feb came down with the flu called and asked if I could reschedule to be told to bad you dont show up for an interview your not getting hired. That just set the tone for this dysfunctional company. Then I interviewed with fairview, main and lakewood Cleveland clinic to only be told somehow I got lost in the mix when the recruiter called me and told me now nothing is available and just look at as it is not for me. Huh??? Who says that!

I went to school and graduated top of my class to be run around by a disorganized system. Cleveland clinic hires from a outsourcing company for phlebotomy but doesn't want to hire candidates that apply on there site...makes no sense.

Interview Questions

• They base there questions on medical questions when doing interviews   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview, they asked a multitude of questions and said they would get back to me. Haven't heard back yet, but Cleveland Clinic takes about a month to get back to you.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I complied with the drug and smoke free atmosphere   1 Answer