Cleveland Clinic Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Lyndhurst, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

job description very vague, no feedback given, internal candidate had already been chosen so I don't really know why the brought in additional candidates to waste time. hr not helpful with the process, it took VERY long as well.

Interview Questions

• why I wanted to change departments   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

Spoke on the phone multiple times, advised of steps moving forward, told to email with any questions/concerns, and then zero contact including return emails or phone calls. Quite unprofessional given a hospital of this caliber.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Beachwood, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview took 2.5 months to schedule and reschedule. The phone interview was rescheduled twice, the face to face interview was rescheduled three times. The Clinic recently outsourced a fair portion of their IT human resources to IBM. This was something I had to ask about in the interview, and I am glad I did. One interviewer out of seven during the four hour face to face ordeal had tears streaming down his cheek when he stated that he had worked with these people in IT for decades, and that many would lose their job in July 2017. When I asked how they would be replaced by IBM employees, he stated that he didn't know how any project would be completed, as most of the resources supporting the Clinic IT infrastructure would simply not be replaced, and the CIO of the Cleveland Clinic left over this decision and others. Not encouraging at all, not the place to be for sure. These knuckleheads had candidates complete a business case. Then it was four plus hours of different people asking you the same questions over and over. Some took notes, others didn't. Interviewers basically stated they had no authority in managing large critical IT projects, and that they felt helpless with the outsourcing of most resources to IBM.

Interview Questions

• The best question "How do you feel you would manage a project where no one in the Clinic had authority over the IT resources that had to execute the project?"   2 Answers
    • Why have you left jobs in the past?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Had an initial HR phone 30 minute phone interview. I was told I’d hear back in one week and they contacted me within 3 business days. Then had an in person 1 hour interview with hiring managers about 2.5 weeks later. The last interview was with the executive director which only was 30 minutes. Overall, the interview process was very smooth and everyone reached out to me based on the timelines they provided.

Interview Questions

• They described the position. Asked how my experience was relevant to what they described. Was much more conversational.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

Phone interview scheduled