Cleveland Clinic Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Manager

Cleveland Clinic Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

Started with online application, then an HR phone screening, senior director one on one interview, followed by a panel style interview with the team. reviewed my resume and spoke to previous experiences/projects. It was a very friendly but professional atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

An initial HR interview followed by an interview with the prospective team members and a final round interview with HR to complete the formalities. The process got delayed in my case as the HR has different opinion about recruiting international students

Interview Questions

• How can you leverage your skills and experience in this position?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

This review is for the Lou Ruvo location in Las Vegas, NV. I don't even know where to begin. I initially applied for a Project Manager position that was posted (on Indeed). I received a call from either HR or an Admin Asst. of that department for which the position was posted. I went through several phone and in-person interviews (about 5 total). Towards the last couple of interviews, I was presented another position which was totally unexpected because the original Project Manager position had been "eliminated". Another week later and I'm informed that the alternate position is part-time. As the process moves forward, it just keeps getting worse and disorganized and then I'm informed that the new part-time position has to be posted and therefore I'd need to re-apply. Overall, very disappointed in this whole process and management needs to figure out the details before they even post jobs publicly. This is very misleading and frustrating for candidates. A lot of time taken off from current job only to be disappointed in the end.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cleveland Clinic?   1 Answer