Cleveland Clinic Research Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Research Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, In-person interview with management, peer interview, interview with department head. The process took a long time and I had difficulty getting responses back after each step of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with this position having no patient contact.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Experience questions; current studies, what makes me stand out from the rest of the candidates. Asked about why I was applying for the position. Also asked where did I see myself in 3 - 5 years.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2012.

Interview

The HR specialist that did the phone interview did not even know how to pronounce the full name of the clinic. I had to interview with several people and with a panel. Interview ok.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with clinical research coordination?   1 Answer

Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in August 2012.

Interview

Received an email to setup a phone interview from the recruiter the day after I submitted my application. The phone interview was very quick, 10 minutes top. Basically to see if I was an actual human capable of speaking coherently. Questions about my ability to comply with their drug free, smoke free policies, two strengths, why the Cleveland Clinic, etc. Share a story of me going the extra mile to help others, and dealing with a stressful situation at work. Another question was about my clinical research experience. Overall very simple. She said she would forward my application to the hiring manager. Heard from another department who wanted to schedule an interview with me. I went to Cleveland for the interview, met with the research program manager, talked about my overall experiences, and my familiarity with research with human subjects. The interview however felt very informal, and was geared more towards learning whether I was a good fit versus me being qualified for the position. Then met with two other research coordinators for the peer review. Both had very few questions, mostly if I had any regulatory experience, and what did I want to do with all my schooling. Again very easy, and everyone very amicable.
    Got an email two days later telling me they could not provide me with a work visa at the time and therefore won't be able to bring me on board.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you dealt with a stressful situation at work?   1 Answer