Cleveland Clinic Research Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Research Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

Everybody was very nice during the interviews. I had to do two interviews through the phone and one personally with the hiring manager. It took one month until all the bureaucracy was completed and I could start to work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty standard initial phone interview. The person asked general questions that you would get asked at any job interview. The phone call lasted about 20 minutes. A followup interview would be scheduled if the party like your application.

Research Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in December 2012.

Interview

The application process for LRI is fairly generic for the job postings they put up on their job search website. Once you receive an interview, the process varies based on the lab. You'll typically interview with the primary investigator and a few of the key personnel in the lab. My interview was casual. It started off talking about experience and what I hoped to gain from the position. Then they walked me through their needs and the roles I would need to fill. Finally, we walked through the facility and they offered me the position the following week.

Interview Questions

• How long do expect to work at CCF?   1 Answer

Research Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview. The questions asked were first general interview questions, followed by a few job specific questions. Overall it was a average interview nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work with a group of people with different view points, how did you handle it   Answer Question