Cleveland Clinic Research Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

3.5

Research Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Standard Interview. They showed me around the lab, and introduced me to the lab members. They then assessed my knowledge of the research they were doing, to make sure I knew what the lab was about. They then asked background-based questions, using my CV as a jumping off point for this.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Research Technologist Interview

Interview

The interview was going well until I got to one of the interviewers that I would have been working with had I got the job. When I got to him, he started asking me questions about "how" I was able to obtain my credentials coming from the Cleveland inner city/urban areas. He acted as thought he didnt believe that my resume was real. Ive done some pretty impressive stuff, but I worked hard. I gave him a thorough run down of my journey. But I didnt get the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you come from living in Cleveland and getting an education at Tri-C to working for "ABC" company in Waahington DC? Hkw did you pull that off?   1 Answer