Cleveland Clinic Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

1.5

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in January 2010.

Interview

to me there is a simple interview because before that I already was given an offer

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

Their website didn't accept electronic copy of my resume. Instead I had to fill in my qualifications (experience/awards/education/etc) in their web-based form. To make it worse, the web-based application form is broken:

- I had to select the universities I attended from a drop down menu. My undergraduate school (one of the biggest universities in the US) was not even listed there. So I had to select "OTHER".
    - The web based form doesn't have room to fully list your degrees. For instance, "PhD" is not even an option in their drop-down menus. So, I was required to mention where I got my highschool diploma, but couldn't list my PhD degree. For some reason, the street address of my highschool is more important to them than my graduate degrees.

It took me at least an hour to attempt to select the best available options for my qualifications. The next day after I submitted the application, I received the generic "you have good qualifications, but we are looking for candidates who better fit the position" rejection email... which I found humorous because I literally met every single listed qualification and much more. They didn't even give me a phone interview. At least they had the decency to send a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Address of your High school. (on their application form)   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

that was long time ago so i cannot remember just want to sigh in

Interview Questions