Cleveland Clinic Social Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Social Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

They start with a phone interview as the initial screening, If your phone interview goes well, then they forward you information to the hiring manager. Then within a few weeks you have the face to face interview. The manager will not contact you if you are chosen, you are emailed by a talent coordinator who will let the manager know of your decision.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I was emailed back to interview in person. The interviewer was fairly conceited, I didn't think she represented the company well. I think it's a great company with a reputation of being prissy and she did not help that, but I was able to meet others in the department that I really enjoyed and could see myself working with that helped.

Interview Questions

• Where did you go to school and what is your hospital social work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

Was brought in to discuss a different job than I applied for - this was not made clear ahead of time, and it was a waste of time and energy preparing for and getting to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Very few questions asked - was not a job I was interested in, discovered this very quickly.   1 Answer