Cleveland Clinic Staff RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Clinic Staff RN Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleveland Clinic

2.8

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Interview

interviewed on phone and then in person

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

The inerview process includes questions about background, previous experience, cultural awareness, and customer service skills. For new RNs most questions are related to areas of nursing they like to specialize in and also their carreer goals. A lot of attention was placed on client satisfaction scores and positive patient experience. How to handle difficult patients.

Interview Questions

• How dod you handle stressful situations at work? What do you do to resolve it? Provide an example.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview - standard behavior based questions
    Then you're entered into a pool where if a Nurse Manager thinks you're a good fit, you'll get called to shadow and interview on a unit.

Staff RN Interview

Interview

When seeking employment through the Cleveland Clinic I filled out an application on the Cleveland Clinic career website. I received a call from a recruiter working in the HR department. From here I reviewed my qualifications and scheduled an initial in person interview. I had one in person interview and then was extended a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were straight forward. No questions standout as being to tough to answer.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in May 2015.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter over the phone and then was connected with the nurse manager of the unit. Since I was out of state, I spoke with the nurse manager over the phone. After I shadowed on the unit I was then hired.

Anonymous Employee in Beechwood, Stark, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Beechwood, Stark, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview went in phases. Step one watch videos and explanation of Cleveland clinic and RN internship program. Step two group interview it was one on one but you're sitting next to a bunch of others interviewing, from there they fit you with your best choice of hospital and area of interest. You set up an interview with the manager of that location and a shadow experience. My favorite part was the shadow experience. This seems like a fantastic company and great place to continue learning as a new RN.

Interview Questions

• A time a made a difference and went above and beyond for a patient   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Average interview. In order to get the job RN needs to pass endurance and PBDS test. They show you a video of a situation and some data and you have to give a diagnosis, interventions and rationale. Most people have to retest.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite food? Why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

After applying online there was a telephone interview with a recruiter. If everything went well with that they sent your information to the hiring manager of the unit. They decide if they want a one on one interview. During the interview with the manager they may let you shadow a nurse. It took about a week to get the job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by nurse manager, director and peers. The atmosphere was laid back and non-threatening. You do become nervous about the physical and written tests. A tour of the unit is given even if you did not get the job. In a it took a month or so from interviews to actual training

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful events   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Got email to schedule online. Easy to use scheduling, very good communication with HR person. Had Initial phone interview. It was very casual, the person was friendly and not pushy at all. it was short, approximately twenty minutes. Standard interview questions, no curve balls or scenario questions