Cleveland Clinic Interview Questions in Weston, FL | Glassdoor

2.5

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PBX Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL).

Interview

Very easy and casual interview. Interviewer was very professional and nice and didn't ask those questions that most jobs ask to many you even more nervous then you already are.

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then onsite interview. The onsite interview was supposed to be one of three, but I must not have shown enough enthusiasm for sitting at a desk for 8 hours and taking orders from "difficult" doctors. I feel it's their loss and my win!

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about sitting at a desk on n the phone for 8 hours??   1 Answer
    • They asked if I could take direction from grumpy doctors?   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Long interview process. I was called in at 2:30 and I didn't leave until 5:45pm. After the round table with about 8 nurse managers from different departments, they kindly asked if I had the day available and we proceeded on going to different departments and I was being interviewed by different staff members - from office staff and RN's to several doctors.
    Their reasoning is that it is such a small group and a well oiled machine that they should make sure that I would be a perfect fit for the Team.
    Then I was asked in once more yesterday, for another shorter interview within one department...still waiting to hear a decision, about 2 weeks into the process.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weakness. Be prepared to have a very detailed interview but see it more like an informal conversation where not a nursing will be asked but more like life choices and moral decisions.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call back in 1 week. Panel interview with multiple departments hiring. Be prepared to be there 2-3 hours. It is more like a formal conversations with doctors and nurses in various departments to see if you are a fit to join their team. It was not nerve racking at all, just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why did you become a nurse?
      Do you like to work in teams?
      Name a time u had a difficult patient and how did you handle the situation?
      Tell me about yourself?
      One thing you would change about yourself?   Answer Question

Staf RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Short interview, basic questions. Main focus is on team work. Was a small panel interview, consisted of four nurses in the room The interview also consisted of scenario questions. Was asked how a difficult situation was handled. Also asked about a time where I went above and beyond for a patient.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about team work?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Process took about 3+ weeks. I applied online then got a call from a nurse recruiter. She did a brief easy phone interview then scheduled an in-person interview on the unit. The first half of the interview process included meeting with the nurse recruiter, nurse educator and nurse manager. They were friendly asked behavioral and scenario type questions. Then that part was concluded and I was told that I was to meet with two other nurses (peer interview). I was then grilled again. After that I was taken on a tour of the unit. Then that was it.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the Nurse Manager on the unit first and toured the unit with him. I then interviewed with 2 Charge Nurses and 2 staff Nurses finally. Overall, I was there for about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why Cleveland Clinic?
      3 words to describe your personality
      Behavioral type questions   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Application online, no published phone numbers to follow up application process, they have a "application status" but it is never updated. HR called 1 month later, had the interview, tour of department and interview with Nurse Manager and Clinical Coordinator. 2 months later started the job.
    You have to take a Physical Competency Test on a resistance machine in PT. If you do not have any strength, you will not pass and offer is recinded.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. They give the impression that you should be "honored" to work there, so they low ball you, even though you have great credentials, they won't pay you for it.
    I WISH I HAD KNOWN ABOUT GLASSDOOR BEFORE I APPLIED HERE !!

PBX Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Overall very easy interview. Hiring manager was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable. He did not question me like other jobs typical interview questions. He spoke as if i already had the job.

Medical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Weston, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Lengthy 2 days in Florida and 1 day in Clevelamd they put you up in a hotel. They pack the interview with meeting with the chief and panel and one on one

Interview Questions

• Talk to men about some of your weaknesses, strengths and the ability to work with others   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple it was a one page offer with salary on it and duties which was not followed