Cleveland Metropolitan School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cleveland Metropolitan School District Interview Questions

2.6

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Metropolitan School District (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Very through and fast interview but slow on decision making. I liked the organization and all the people who interviewed me. They were very genuine people. All through the process they made me feel comfortable. Full of positive vibe in their office. In a very good location at downtown Cleveland. Would love to work with this team now or in the future.

Interview Questions

• - If we ask your previous boss about what you are good at and what you need to work on what would he say?

- What do you know about Cleveland Metropolitan School District?

- Why Cleveland Metropolitan School District?

- What would be the reason to quit your job a year from today if we hire you?
      Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Metropolitan School District (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial online application (very detailed and took up to approx, 30mins) -> 3 essay questions in regards to The Cleveland Plan, interest in urban education, and personal qualification -> Phone interview (less than 30mins) -> Received verbal offer in 3 days

Substitute Paraprofessional/Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cleveland Metropolitan School District (Independence, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Renhill recruited and interviewed me for hire. The interview process began in March. I paid for background check, physical, licensing, and fingerprinting. I was not hired until August 2015. The process was a long process without followup/

Interview Questions

• It was suggested that I accept Special Education assignments with CMSD.   1 Answer

Secondary School Math Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Metropolitan School District (Cleveland, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a job fair where I sat down for a short interview. After about a week or two I was hired by the district after which I had to go and interview with individual schools. Questions are pretty straight forward. I have also heard that schools may ask you to give a short sample lesson although I did not have to.

Interview Questions

• Let's say you had a particularly challenging student or coworker. What steps do you take to improve the situation?   Answer Question

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cleveland Metropolitan School District (Cleveland, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Way too easy. Went in to a career fair. Sat down, answered a few questions and bam. You're hired. The only laborious portion to the hiring process is the paperwork. There are a ton of background checks, license checks, and other forms to sign. Buying a new car has far less paperwork.

Receptionist/Part Time Interview

Interview

Students are selected according to an application process, An assessment test is given to determine which level of placement, After assessment is given student are interview by a panel of myself and their peers.

Interview Questions

• Can my child receive a degree in this program?   1 Answer

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brecksville, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cleveland Metropolitan School District (Brecksville, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Do you need a job, can you spell PC ? Can you lift 80lbs. without assistance, Are uo ok wit a drug test and background check, What experience do you have with migrating PC from windows xp to windows 7.

Interview Questions

• Do I know how to operate a windows PC   1 Answer

High School Math Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cleveland Metropolitan School District (Cleveland, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

Panel of interviewers asked questions and rated you based on your answers. It was the principal, the union chair, a person from HR, and possibly a couple other people from the school. They went around the panel to ask the questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions on classroom management and teaching styles.   Answer Question

School Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleveland Metropolitan School District (Cleveland, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of one 45-minute panel interview with school psychologists and the director of pupil services, as well as a 30-minute writing assessment. The writing assessment asked me to respond to two prompts explaining and applying the RTI model, 504 eligibility, and special education eligibility to a given case.

Interview Questions

• What online resources do you use for graphing and progress-monitoring?   Answer Question
    • Compare and contrast two cognitive and two social emotional assessment measures, giving pros and cons for each.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cleveland Metropolitan School District (Cleveland, OH) in January 2008.

Interview

Online application led to phone interview. From there a one on one interview was conducted. then a group interview. i had to complete a background check. hr representatives were nice and professional. it was an easy interview. had to go through skills test typing and basic computer. salary had to be negotiated a bit. overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you caught someone doing something unethical   Answer Question