Clever Customer Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Clever

2.5

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Clever (San Francisco, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. She provided me with a take-home exercise before any phone call and asked me to "completed exercise an hour before the conversation using the link provided at the end of this email." But the thing is I have never scheduled for an interview yet, and that was a BROKEN LINK. So, I have to send her an email regarding this issue and she told me that she gonna help me to forward my answers to their team. 4 days later, I got a chance to speak with their manager for the phone interview(she was a couple of minutes late, but it is acceptable.). When I asked for any feedback regarding my take-home exercise during the phone interview, it seems like my paper NEVER been Graded. WOW! There is nothing else I can say about this company. And then, 2 hours after the phone interview, I got a "Thank you letter". Actually, I am no longer interested in this opportunity after all of this, but I do really appreciate the quick response. I just want to say: please respect the people who apply for the job. If you do not have time to grade it, please do not waste our time, period. Thank you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Clever

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clever (San Francisco, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

The process involved two phone screens, a take home assignment involving data manipulation and customer service skills. Upon passing these there was a 5 hour on-site with 7 sections testing for technical skills, culture fit, and customer service skills.

Everyone at Clever during the on-site was incredibly nice and helpful. I honestly felt like there were not gotcha questions or unwelcome surprises. They were upfront about their process before the on-site and took the time to explain what they were testing for and why. It was a fairly comprehensive day but it never felt like I was working, just learning and teaching back and forth.

Interview Questions

• What is your teaching style and how would you teach someone a topic that they know nothing about?   Answer Question