Clevertech Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 150 of over 150 interviews

Other2%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Clevertech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clevertech

Interview

Very similar to what has already been said here, I found the interviewer's accent difficult to understand and the diction was not the best. I didn't feel like making myself clear either. Although I already work on international projects and have very advanced English.

Interview Questions
  • tell a little more about yourself
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Clevertech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clevertech

Interview

Despite having good experience, I didn't do well in the first interview, I can communicate reasonably well in English, but I have difficulty with some accents, the interviewer, in a thoughtful and polite way, interrupted the interview the first time I couldn't understand a question. Although I'm sure I could play my role with my current English, fluency is essential.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

Clevertech

Application

I interviewed at Clevertech

Interview

Very disappointed. After 30min of phone screen, 3 hours of coding exercise and 1 hour long interview with manager, they had ghosted me for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks got email that they are still interested. Another 3 weeks another email asking me if i am interested in other opportunities with Clevertech. seriously?

Interview Questions
  • Take home exercise to develop Restful API services in Golang and write unit tests for it and make sure they pass.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clevertech (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

Saw this job on Stack Overflow, applied directly from the link. Got an e-mail asking me to record some answers for some relatively simple questions. After a couple of days, got another e-mail asking me to schedule a call for an interview, what was done in the next day. The interview was very pleasant, just regular HR stuff, like basic experience, company presentation, and expectations. When I mentioned my salary expectation the interviewer was surprised as I requested a fair market value for the US market (maybe because I was from Brazil she was expecting that I would work for a lot less) and asked if I was willing to negotiate this value. I said that not really as I already had a similar offer from another company. She then said that she would proceed with my process and asked me to take a technical test. I had 90 minutes to do this test which had only 1 question related to WPF and the rest of it was writing a .NET ASP.NET Core WebAPI site, so not really relevant to the job. As recently I had worked with such technologies I was able to do the test in about 40 minutes, made sure it passed all test cases and submitted it back. About 5 minutes!, not kidding just 5 minutes, later I received an automated e-mail saying that after looking at my test they saw that I was not a good fit for the job, bla, bla, bla, which I'm sure it's a pile of crap, as not only I have 12 years of experience with WPF, but also I made sure I addressed all items of the test, did it in about half the time that was given and made sure it was working correctly before submitting. Not only that, but the test was on a technology that many WPF developers are not familiar with or do not work on it daily. I'm sure I was rejected outright because of having requested a market value salary.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about your experience with WPF and what was the most difficult task you have accomplished with this technology
2 people found this interview helpful

Clevertech

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Clevertech in Jul 2021

Interview

Sent in an application with short answers to questions via video, then a few days later received an email to schedule a Zoom interview. The recruiter was very nice and helpful and made the experience enjoyable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clevertech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clevertech in Apr 2021

Interview

After I applied for the role, I got a quick response from HR and have an online call with HR about 20mins. It was successful and HR assigned me an online automation task with selenium. The online automation task is to complete 5 steps and each step has some challenges like a new tab, iframe, algorithmic data entering. One of the steps has a problem and cant pass that step without editing application code that is generally not expected from QA automation. Or this kind of task can not complete in 90 mins. Normally this task can consume one day. I am not sure if they put this bug consciously or not, I mailed them but I haven't gotten any responses from them. I spent 2 hours for nothing, they should be more responsive to anyone who are interested in them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clevertech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clevertech in Apr 2021

Interview

I had an interview with someone on the team who was really nice and approachable, which was obviously a plus. Then I got a 2nd interview with the CEO, which gave me an "unsettling" vibe and I felt like I could not trust him. The CEO made me an offer on the spot, which he told me he would like to respond as soon as possible. Less than 48h after, he sent me an e-mail simply saying "I'm sorry to say that the position here was filled and I have withdrawn the contract.". You don't do that... No previous warning, no attempt to actually get a response from me, no timeline given to accept the offer, nothing. This is a mockery of a candidate's experience. First stage with the internal team, awesome! When you start talking to the CEO, just don't trust him.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly based on the experience I had. One example was: "How would you approach our brand?"

Anonymous Employee in Medellín, Antioquia, Antioquia

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Clevertech (Medellín, Antioquia, Antioquia) in Apr 2021

Interview

The process was fast and smooth, a technical test that will take you around 2 to 2.5 hours, intermediate to hard level, is not super complicated but choose a time where you are not to stressed or tired.

Interview Questions
  • A problem to I solved in a pass project/company and why I liked

Clevertech

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clevertech in Apr 2021

Interview

There was a thorough application, then I was prompted to have an asynchronous video with a limited 2min question/response. I received an email with an invitation for a 30 minute phone screen with an Executive Assistant. After my phone screen, I received a skills assessment to test my attention to detail. Next, there would have been an interview with leadership team member.

Interview Questions
  • Do I have experience with presentations for leadership teams What salary expectations do I have

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clevertech (Redwood City, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

1. Talk with HR person. In good mood, casually going through my experience, expectations and just trying to get familiar with each other. 2. a, Coding test, frontend (react), fix the errors left on purpose in the code. Sometimes guided with comments. Some straight forward, some not easy at all. b, coding test backend, skeleton of the backend and its client is there, finish the backend. The two coding excercise had a time limit together. In my opinion this doesn't tell if you can code or not, you may solve these from scratch, but struggle finding out someone else's logic. 3. Talk with CEO. More specific talk, about personalities, environment, work, however in the first round some possible positions were mentioned, here it felt like I am already sold somewhere.

Interview Questions
  • More like talks and test, described in the process section.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 150 Interviews