ClickMotive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ClickMotive Interview Questions

2.3

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ClickMotive (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The Interviewer was really aggressive .. There was no questions about where you worked or what you did .. Just asked questions rapid fire like a CIA questioning in Guantanamo. And then said goodbye.

They're work environment from what i hear is noisy.

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ClickMotive (Plano, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Found the job listing while browsing LinkedIn. Company website had some good info, asked ppl in the industry, heard it was a great company. Sent in resume, sent reminder email a few days later. Interviewing party responded, asked me in the next day. interview was really casual, he made me feel comfortable. Wanted to talk more about how I saw my future going than about my past. When I left he told me to expect an offer letter. Got it 2 days later, accepted.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if I knew of any downside to a casual work environment.   Answer Question

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ClickMotive (Dallas, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Met with one of the senior architects of the company, and we talked for about 2 hours. They later gave me a take home test to send back for code review