Want a Free Job Posting?

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clickable Inc

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clickable Inc (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2011.

Pretty lame interview. Asked a graph traversal problem followed by a puzzle. To which I dont think the interviewer himself clearly understood the solution. (At one time I think he wanted to tell me to go google it and understand the solution) I bet he googled it himself to see what crazy question to ask. Apart from that... asked me one question on Java regarding tree maps but nothing much. It was a typical interview where the interviewer did not have the technical chops for a good solid technical discussion, understand what I bring to the table and see if that fits what the company needs. To me a good interview among peers is one where both parties learn some thing new at the end of the interview. Harping on memorized questions or getting stuck on one question with no adaptability is a sign of weakness to me. Positives: I think the kind of work they do is pretty good with Hadoop but that is just one team and you would have to be lucky to get in there. Rest of the teams are standard J2EE setups.