Client Network Services Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Network Services Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

Aptitude questions for the initial 15 minutes.
Made to sit i a room and tick the right answers.
All common sense questions.
It was followed by a 2 on 1 analytical/technical interview depending on your luck.

Interview Questions

• How do you swap two variables without using a temporary variable?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Client Network Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

Interview

My University career fair hosted CNSI along with many other companies where I had chance to introduce myself and presented the representatives with my Resume. After a month I received a mail that they are conducting interviews for business analyst and developer intern positions at their headquarters which I attended promptly.

There was a written analytical round first. After the first round is cleared, there was a brief session on the roles and responsibilities of various positions followed by a panel interview. I was interviewed by two recruiters who asked various questions on my profile and Resume along with some logical questions which happened for about 25 minutes. Lunch was provided then and recruiters let us know that they would provide the results in next few days.

Interview Questions

• One of the logical question was which is better suited? A round or square shaped garbage bag to insert in a pothole and why?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

The interview was on campus and consisted mostly of behavioral questions. They also had you take a multiple choice technical exam right before the interview, but I don't think it's a big deciding factor. The interview itself was not too difficult. It consisted of two rounds, back-to-back. The first was with a manager and then the second with upper-level management. Overall a pleasant interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Two rounds of interview after initial screening.
    First round was senior management interaction. Overall work experience and introduction. Later there was some situation based challenges and was asked on how you would act in the situation.
    What is the benefit of hiring you over other folks?

Second was domain specific but it started with 4-5 IQ related quick quiz questions.
    Then into more domain related questions and role related questions.
    Finally industry standards, tools, deliverable related.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions with strengths, weakness, attitude, process related questions.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

Met them at the career fair, scheduled an interview through email 2 weeks after. It was a laid back interview. Started with a 20 minute test on business concepts, the interview itself was standard behavioral, no curveballs. The interviewer asked me about the company, the role, how i would fit in and my experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Client Network Services (East Lansing, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

I was invited for an interview after talking to a recruiter at my school's career fair. Prior to the interview, there was a short exam, and I realized I had been given the wrong exam (meant for programmers). I asked for and took the other exam, but when it came time for the interview, I was again mistaken for someone interviewing for the programming role.

After switching interviewers, I got the sense that they weren't really prepared or very interested in interviewing me, as I wasn't asked much. Needless to say, I didn't leave with high hopes.

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

Everyone is very friendly, easy to get along and returns calls promptly.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not unexpected. I described my background and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Competitive, easy to work with.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was straightforward and easy. First I had a telephonic interview for 30 mins. Then I was called for 1:1 with 2 persons interviewing me . After that I had HR interview.