Client Network Services Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Network Services Intern Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

They had come for our career fair and collected our resume. They called quite a few people for interview. First took a small aptitude test and then an interview with the Directors.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Client Network Services

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

process which tests the basics of java.have to be very strong in core java.and also conducts some rounds of coding which test your api knowledge and their applications in solving a problem like rmi,digital clock,client server programming and some swing based programs.

Interview Questions

• 1.describe the oops in java.
      2.design the code for the digital clock.
      3.difference between method overloading and method overriding.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

First round is HR, they asked my availablility. Second round is technical, at the end they said I got positive feedback and transfered the call to manager, we negotiated about the pay.